AxlisOld

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

Ha. At least Mario 64 is still enjoyable this long after its release.

Case 5 of Dead Rising 4. No health, they set you on fire and you have to  run through tunnels of zombies with these demons chasing you. I have died many many times. 

Did it! I forgot to upgrade my character with health. Two days of agony. But still victory is always spelled with a v. 

12 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

ho

ly

FUCK

So these past few months I have spent hours trying to find the charger for my Wii U. Today I found it in less than a minute. It was almost destiny. 

Tonight I plan on firing up Super Mario 64. It is the only game besides Breath of the Wild that has had any replay value.

SM64 is the only reason why I still argue the Wii U is better than the Switch. Until Nintendo gets its shit together and gets VC, the Switch will always be not-as-good. 

Well one of my bosses  was completely  rude and belittling to myself  and my coworkers.

So instead of playing  his game  I filled  a grievance with HR.

Hey we live in a sjw world now. So it was the best I could do. I wish it was 40 years ago and we could  have handled  like mine but nope.

16 hours ago, sixes said:

@wasted AYG Greg Fitzsimmons ep was nuts 🤣

Didnt like the Ari Shaffir ep mainly because I don't think Shaffir is funny at all

Yeah he just seems to say the wrong thing. Some interesting takes but not really funny but kind of amusing. So offensive to some people though. There’s that guy Jeselnik too. It’s more you appreciate the skill to switch it around. 

Fitzy was punching people through car windows and choking his son out at the dinner table. My sausage egg McMuffin just can’t compete. There’s something Classic about McDonalds hot cakes and sausage. 

AYG with Feehan a good one for a classy episode. I’m still up there with the twist and fold on a bag of bread. 

I need some steaks.