The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Completely forgot I posted this here until I reread a PM today 🤣.   Me and this same girl are now talking about moving in together. Happiest I’ve been in years. Life’s fucking funny.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

in the span of a week this cunt cat has destroyed a desktop computer ($1000), an xbox controller mixamp ($100) and now my FUCKING BONG

he just follows you around the house leaving a fucking TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION that i can't FUCKING AFFORD to look after

I CANT EVEN FUCKING GET STONED ANYMORE

i swear to FUCKING CHRIST im going to whip the cunt into the fucking wall

doesn't matter what kind of pussy you have in your house, it will cost you

On 10/5/2020 at 11:34 AM, arnold layne said:

I am sorry to hear that man. 

On 10/5/2020 at 12:56 PM, El Brasky said:

I am sorry  to hear that and hope ypu recover soon sir.

Thanks dudes.

I could have prevented this, but I made a point not to. I could go back in time and tell that 12 year old kid not to smoke every bong, pipe and J in sight. But the kid still won't listen.

FRT.gif

Edited by Philip K. Dickhead

New firefox mobile is fucking terrible. Updated on my backup device and it just sucks. Staying on old build on my phone for the foreseeable future, I suggest anyone else do the same.

Michelin says it sent food reviewers to Burger King after the fast-food chain begged for a chance to be awarded one of its coveted stars.

http://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEMMnBjws1djidZJ-FE6vth0qLQgEKiUIACIbd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20vc2FpKgQICjAMMJD-CQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

This is the only time I will ever say it. 

Fucking based.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, AxlisOld said:

New firefox mobile is fucking terrible. Updated on my backup device and it just sucks. Staying on old build on my phone for the foreseeable future, I suggest anyone else do the same.

I figure you have to for security updates. I no longer can update my bookmarks and forced to use "collections"

On 11/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Wouldn't the butter immediately liquefy and run off the burger? I think they butter the bun because the bun can absorb the butter.

Interestingly Sonic seems to have copied Culver's. They have introduced a new Garlic Butter Bacon Burger they are testing until today. Same searing, same toasted bun.

http://www.mashed.com/259247/chain-burger-restaurants-ranked-worst-to-first/?mode=amp

The above article ranked Culver's as the best burger in the United States. Blasphemous. 

In-N-Out and Johnny Rockets alone take out Culvers every day of the week. 

Trust me. This is a fact. Not an opinion. Burgers are a staple of my diet, and I will have no reservations about it. Culver's is good, but it isn't the best burger joint in the USA. 

Somebody needs to revoke his burger card now. 

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

http://www.mashed.com/259247/chain-burger-restaurants-ranked-worst-to-first/?mode=amp

The above article ranked Culver's as the best burger in the United States. Blasphemous. 

In-N-Out and Johnny Rockets alone take out Culvers every day of the week. 

Trust me. This is a fact. Not an opinion. Burgers are a staple of my diet, and I will have no reservations about it. Culver's is good, but it isn't the best burger joint in the USA. 

Somebody needs to revoke his burger card now. 

Has Fuddruckers really gotten that bad? It's been a few years, but damn their burgers were good.

Red Robin makes a fine burger.

Five Guys is just too greasy for me.

Burger King doesn't belong anywhere near that list.

53 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yeah, those morning glories are pesky aren't they?   Hard to take your first morning's piss with an erection.

Sometimes I have to hook my feet up over the bathtub and grab hold of the window sill with both hands.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:33 PM, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Has Fuddruckers really gotten that bad? It's been a few years, but damn their burgers were good.

Believe it or not, I went to a Fuddrucker's last year in Tulsa Oklahoma. 

Good burger. 

I like the garnish bar. 

If I could get paid going around and eating burgers every day I would totally do it.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Red Robin burgers are fantastic, shame they're basically going out of business. Working there was horrible though. Most corporate kitchen I've ever seen.

Fuck off, Five Guys' juicy patties are amazing. If you want a dry shit burger go to BK