The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to give an update on my dad. He went to the hospital a month or so again for a CT scan and other tests to see if the cancer returned or not. He came back with a clear bill of health and de

ordered mcdonalds the fucking idiot delivering it drove in a circle around my apartment for 20 minutes, unable to find it i went inside and contacted support after waiting at the door for 20

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

ordered mcdonalds

the fucking idiot delivering it drove in a circle around my apartment for 20 minutes, unable to find it

i went inside and contacted support after waiting at the door for 20 min

after bitching at like eight people and probably getting that driver fired i got a full refund

now i feel like an asshole for getting the guy in shit but im not paying 23 dollars for some cold ass stale mcdonalds that's been sitting in a car for half an hour when the mcdonalds is 4 minutes away

unbelievable

the driver was black and the chat/phone people were brown

this is my life

i try to order mcdonalds and end up committing a fucking hate crime

i ordered Wendy's tonight.

fucking baconator was dry as fuck. the burger was tasteless, bacon was shit, no ketchup or mayo. delivery guy took like half an hour when Wendy's is 5 minutes away.

shit brazilian wendys 

7 minutes ago, McDaddy said:

i ordered Wendy's tonight.

fucking baconator was dry as fuck. the burger was tasteless, bacon was shit, no ketchup or mayo. delivery guy took like half an hour when Wendy's is 5 minutes away.

shit brazilian wendys 

honestly that's what you get for ordering shitdy's

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

I quit using Door Dash and Postmates. You would not think delivering food would be difficult yet these idiots manage to mess up more than half the time. 

i have a friend that is an high rank in Uber Eats. He never orders food from any delivering app.

He's told me so many cases about stuff like drivers eating the fries from other people's food, replacing the customer's burger with a cheaper one and keeping the original to himself, etc etc. 

20 minutes ago, McDaddy said:

i have a friend that is an high rank in Uber Eats. He never orders food from any delivering app.

He's told me so many cases about stuff like drivers eating the fries from other people's food, replacing the customer's burger with a cheaper one and keeping the original to himself, etc etc. 

Sounds very South American. Here, the bags get some stickers shit to close it so no one can open the bags apart from the client

25 minutes ago, McDaddy said:

lolchili doesn't have the infrastructure to ensure a lack of tampering with food deliveries

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

ordered mcdonalds

the fucking idiot delivering it drove in a circle around my apartment for 20 minutes, unable to find it

i went inside and contacted support after waiting at the door for 20 min

after bitching at like eight people and probably getting that driver fired i got a full refund

now i feel like an asshole for getting the guy in shit but im not paying 23 dollars for some cold ass stale mcdonalds that's been sitting in a car for half an hour when the mcdonalds is 4 minutes away

unbelievable

the driver was black and the chat/phone people were brown

this is my life

i try to order mcdonalds and end up committing a fucking hate crime

Should've ordered fatburger.

:fataxl:

2 hours ago, bran said:

A picture someone took in my hometown, I enjoyed it so I thought maybe some of you might like it as well.

Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor

Only a good pic if those aren't clouds, but smoke from protests as Black and Brown people finally BURN WHITEY TO THE GROUND!!!    RAAAAYYCIISSSSSSSSS

Bumped into my ex, she was with her new boyfriend, I was getting over her, opinions and comments from here did help me. But I really feel hurt to see her with another guy, like the image of them having sex is going on in my head. 

I know I need to be positive, I know one day I would get a nice caring girl because I am always nice and respectful even though my luck has been bad. 

I have been crying and I don't even feel like eating. I know I should not be such a pussy or act like DJ Ashba, but it hurts! 

Please do reply because reading suggestions and opinions really help me. 

You could superglue her car doors shut, put her email on every mailing list known to man, explain to her new Bf that herpes is only contagious during an outbreak ect ect ect....Orrrrrrrr...

Keep being super real and genuine and let time do it’s thing....heal. It will happen, you will get over her. 

5 minutes ago, CatatonicKitty said:

You could superglue her car doors shut, put her email on every mailing list known to man, explain to her new Bf that herpes is only contagious during an outbreak ect ect ect....Orrrrrrrr...

Keep being super real and genuine and let time do it’s thing....heal. It will happen, you will get over her. 

Thank you, I was getting over her, I had stopped thinking about her, but bumping into her just bought everything back and now a new guy by her side, it is just making me feel so awful. 

I hope things get better for me, thank you again. 

1 minute ago, meatpuppet said:

My two cents. The romantic ideal is relatively new in human history. People didn't really always think like this. If you look at Greek mythology there was Helen of Troy and Psyche but that was about it. You would probably think differently if you hadn't grown up on Disney and Hollywood movies and countless songs. People used to have arranged marriages and settled as a matter of convenience. It wasn't until after the Gutenberg press that the ideal became part of mass media, and now it's tethered with a consumer economy.  

The turmoil you are getting is from cognitive dissonance of visualizing what you want and comparing that to reality. I think you could reflect on why you think you want it so bad, maybe write it down. Then read it. Imagine if your best friend told you all this, what would you tell him?    

The thing about giving advice is that most people don't take it. It's more for coping really. I wouldn't tell you what to do though. You kind of have to think on your own and make your own decisions. I think you need to focus on other things and be more selfish. Not worry about other people.   

Or play Estranged on repeat.

Yeah....what he said...☝️

8 hours ago, Słash said:

Bumped into my ex, she was with her new boyfriend, I was getting over her, opinions and comments from here did help me. But I really feel hurt to see her with another guy, like the image of them having sex is going on in my head. 

I know I need to be positive, I know one day I would get a nice caring girl because I am always nice and respectful even though my luck has been bad. 

I have been crying and I don't even feel like eating. I know I should not be such a pussy or act like DJ Ashba, but it hurts! 

Please do reply because reading suggestions and opinions really help me. 

The good news is you're not eating.  Keep that up til you develop that skinny heroin chic rock star look like Weiland had. Then put on some tight clothes and go cruising for new bitches.