The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks so much for the kind words dudes...I was gonna bow out with grace but fuck it, I'll stick around as long as I can. I love this place, thanks to JB and all of you who contribute.   I c

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

123 mov ie s dot net :ninja:

I finally sold all my DVDs to someone for less than $50. I'm so glad they're gone. I was about to throw them away.

China took my dvds away now I’ve got to watch Netflix today

4 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Why because the liberal media says it is.

If it was real someone on 4chan would have archived it the moment she tweeted it. Instead we have a blurry photo of a boomer's monitor.

Fake AOC tweets are a self-sustaining industry, dude.

So there were talks about Social Media addiction a few weeks ago. 

I had already disabled Facebook, I was never addicted to it, I am on twitter but I haven't tweeted since 5 years now and I just check it randomly. 

Now to divert my mind from the shit and problems going in my life, I thought to use Instagram and man I feel addicted to it, I am posting random shit, in return I expect people to appreciate my posts and give me likes when they don't give me I feel bad, it is like so childish and insane, like wtf is wrong with me man. 

I even post on here but it's normal, but I guess I need to disable Instagram too, god knows wtf is wrong with me, it's like I am turning in to an Emo Teen or DJ Ashba. 

On 6/24/2020 at 7:49 PM, RedHook said:

This made me laugh.

Have Buckcherry finally found their place in this world 😂

Screenshot-2020-06-24-12-21-29-1.png

Always like Buckcherry. First 3 records were good. The last 2 were so bad, it's clear they have nothing left, and Josh Todd has nothing left to say. 

Still better than GNR 

On 6/27/2020 at 5:44 PM, bacardimayne said:

If it was real someone on 4chan would have archived it the moment she tweeted it. Instead we have a blurry photo of a boomer's monitor.

Fake AOC tweets are a self-sustaining industry, dude.

It is fake. But the message is real. Most Dems have taken to this approach. They could give a shit about US security, saftey or economy. AOC & co hope for it. Rashida Talib has been quoted saying things along the lines of openly hoping for an economic collapse or recession, hoping for record US buisness losses. Bitch only cares about Palestinians and finding a razor sharp enough to cut thru her vine thick vag hair. Hates white people. Hates America.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Chi-na! Picked up some Chinese takeout and proceed to get rear ended at the first light by some asshole in a white car who looked like our very own forum admin. FUCK 2020!

Better than getting rear-ended by someone that looks like Downzy. It wouldn't involve a car.