AxlisOld

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

Shouldn’t he be ? The butthole eyed (((Comedian))) is fucking he way through top 10 on the planet pecka warmers of broads !

22 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

It's showbiz. Beckinsale's stock is falling because she's aging. Davidson's stock is falling because he's not fucking Ariana. Publicists get together and orchestrate a totally natural and spontaneous make-out session in a crowd of 20,000 at a hockey game that just so happens to be airing on national television.

Don't fall for their tricks, goy.

lol there's a documentary "The dark side of the burka"

is... is there a fun and light side of the burka i'm missing? It seems obvious. What's next, the wet side of water?

On 3/4/2019 at 11:49 AM, Bill Brasky said:

funny, confident men are very attractive to women. 

unfortunately i'm not funny, or confident, or a man. 

Just now, jackie moon said:

The little bastard has threatened to kill himself left and right and he’s not that funny and I mean come the fuck on

s-l300.jpg

3 hours ago, jackie moon said:

He's not confident.

Just found out Ed McMahon never worked for Publisher's Clearinghouse and never passed out a giant check in his life.

I’ve got 74 dollars on my Paypal. Can you pay directly from Paypal to buy things?

I want to buy my next Xboxlive Gold from that Paypal money. 

22 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’ve got 74 dollars on my Paypal. Can you pay directly from Paypal to buy things?

I want to buy my next Xboxlive Gold from that Paypal money. 

Of course. 

A few retailers accept PayPal. You can always send the money to your bank account too but they may charge a fee. Your best bet would be to buy an XBOX Live membership through ebay. I am sure somebody is selling one.

4 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Of course. 

A few retailers accept PayPal. You can always send the money to your bank account too but they may charge a fee. Your best bet would be to buy an XBOX Live membership through ebay. I am sure somebody is selling one.

That might be cheaper. I need a global digital one though. 

I suppose I need to do a dummy run. Normally paypal uses my bank account. I want to use the paypal credit. 

I have a theory that cereal was slowly killing me.

We have been eating at home now because we purchased a house, so cereal was breakfast every morning. I felt depressed and lethargic. And I was eating raisin bran too.

I was eating salads as well because I, for whatever reason, thought eating healthy was a good idea. It wasn't. 

So I ate a cheeseburger and felt instantly better. Cheeseburgers and beer are back on the menu. 

None of this good healthy food bullshit. Ground beef and alcohol have been a staple and will continue to be part of my diet.

On 3/9/2019 at 4:19 PM, meatpuppet said:

Going to accomplish so much today it's going to be unbelievable.

Well fuck me. I have no discipline.

5 hours ago, arnold layne said:

We have been eating at home now because we purchased a house, so cereal was breakfast every morning. I felt depressed and lethargic. And I was eating raisin bran too.

I was eating salads as well because I, for whatever reason, thought eating healthy was a good idea. It wasn't. 

So I ate a cheeseburger and felt instantly better. Cheeseburgers and beer are back on the menu. 

None of this good healthy food bullshit. Ground beef and alcohol have been a staple and will continue to be part of my diet.

Just eat quality food.

Nothing wrong with a proper burger or steak, just avoid processed rubbish.

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

In my liver related research I found a part where they were saying fast food gave you a high like cocaine. Carl’s Jr, like cocaine but better. 

Edited by wasted

1 hour ago, Doctor Dom said:

Just eat quality food.

Nothing wrong with a proper burger or steak, just avoid processed rubbish.

Burgers and steak have saturated fat which is supposed to be bad or something?