Jump to content

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Completely forgot I posted this here until I reread a PM today 🤣.   Me and this same girl are now talking about moving in together. Happiest I’ve been in years. Life’s fucking funny.  

Posted Images

On 3/4/2019 at 11:49 AM, Bill Brasky said:

funny, confident men are very attractive to women. 

 

unfortunately i'm not funny, or confident, or a man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jackie moon said:

funny, confident men are very attractive to women. 

 

unfortunately i'm not funny, or confident, or a man. 

The little bastard has threatened to kill himself left and right and he’s not that funny and I mean come the fuck on

s-l300.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’ve got 74 dollars on my Paypal. Can you pay directly from Paypal to buy things?

 

I want to buy my next Xboxlive Gold from that Paypal money. 

 

Of course. 

 

A few retailers accept PayPal. You can always send the money to your bank account too but they may charge a fee. Your best bet would be to buy an XBOX Live membership through ebay. I am sure somebody is selling one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

 

Of course. 

 

A few retailers accept PayPal. You can always send the money to your bank account too but they may charge a fee. Your best bet would be to buy an XBOX Live membership through ebay. I am sure somebody is selling one.

That might be cheaper. I need a global digital one though. 

 

I suppose I need to do a dummy run. Normally paypal uses my bank account. I want to use the paypal credit. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a theory that cereal was slowly killing me.

 

We have been eating at home now because we purchased a house, so cereal was breakfast every morning. I felt depressed and lethargic. And I was eating raisin bran too.

 

I was eating salads as well because I, for whatever reason, thought eating healthy was a good idea. It wasn't. 

 

So I ate a cheeseburger and felt instantly better. Cheeseburgers and beer are back on the menu. 

 

None of this good healthy food bullshit. Ground beef and alcohol have been a staple and will continue to be part of my diet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I have a theory that cereal was slowly killing me.

 

We have been eating at home now because we purchased a house, so cereal was breakfast every morning. I felt depressed and lethargic. And I was eating raisin bran too.

 

I was eating salads as well because I, for whatever reason, thought eating healthy was a good idea. It wasn't. 

 

So I ate a cheeseburger and felt instantly better. Cheeseburgers and beer are back on the menu. 

 

None of this good healthy food bullshit. Ground beef and alcohol have been a staple and will continue to be part of my diet.

Just eat quality food.

 

Nothing wrong with a proper burger or steak, just avoid processed rubbish.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I have a theory that cereal was slowly killing me.

 

We have been eating at home now because we purchased a house, so cereal was breakfast every morning. I felt depressed and lethargic. And I was eating raisin bran too.

 

I was eating salads as well because I, for whatever reason, thought eating healthy was a good idea. It wasn't. 

 

So I ate a cheeseburger and felt instantly better. Cheeseburgers and beer are back on the menu. 

 

None of this good healthy food bullshit. Ground beef and alcohol have been a staple and will continue to be part of my diet.

In my liver related research I found a part where they were saying fast food gave you a high like cocaine. Carl’s Jr, like cocaine but better. 

Edited by wasted
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...