The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Completely forgot I posted this here until I reread a PM today 🤣.   Me and this same girl are now talking about moving in together. Happiest I’ve been in years. Life’s fucking funny.  

Posted Images

13 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

If I could flip a switch to immediately purge the world of every skank on tinder I'd do it without a moments hesitation. 

plenty of fish is better / worse

plenty of single moms is more like it, lol amirite guys? 

"Where the real men at?" - probably under 25, with 3 kids, who look half black. 

On 12/4/2018 at 7:24 AM, Damn_Smooth said:

How was it?

I would not recommend.

Felt like I was going to cough it up for thirty six hours, then felt like I had a rock in my stomach for a few as well.

My wife tore some of the packet and put the wrapper bit with some peppers and I wanted to eat the peppers so...

Mah nigga.

I went to the dentist on Friday and something incredibly rare happened.

"How often do you floss?"

"Never"

"Well, you're doing a good job brushing then, keep it up. Also we were watching a cavity but it doesn't really look like anything's gonna happen there, so we aren't gonna fill it."

I've never not been scolded at the dentist before.

11 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Mah nigga.

I went to the dentist on Friday and something incredibly rare happened.

"How often do you floss?"

"Never"

"Well, you're doing a good job brushing then, keep it up. Also we were watching a cavity but it doesn't really look like anything's gonna happen there, so we aren't gonna fill it."

I've never not been scolded at the dentist before.

That's awesome. I would go more often if they weren't cunts.

Poo-phoria is when your vagus nerve is triggered by a massive poop. As a result, your heart rate is lowered, blood pressure drops, and chills run down your spine. Sound familiar?

Sound like the dump you conspicuously took at Bloomingdale's today? Sounds like that to me!

Yes, this feeling is amazing; however, it is possible to get addicted to it. Scientists do not know how addicts manage to always get their poop to be so large, but it can ruin your vagus nerve and, if you go too far, your entire bowel system.

One less serious side effect is known as defecation syncope. This is when you pass out on the toilet after a ginormous dump. You know when your vision goes dark when you sit up too fast? That is syncope. The same thing can happen when you are on the toilet and your bowel system is over stimulated. 

Rudolph is the shittiest Christmas song. They just repeat the same verse twice because the lyrics aren't long enough. 

And it tells the story of the worst traits in humanity. Everybody hated Rudolph because of his nose, but as soon as Santa wanted him to guide his sleigh everybody starts kissing his ass.

If I were Rudolph I would tell all the other raindeer to blow me. 

Such a shit story. Fuck you Sears.