AxlisOld

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Who cares about whether you're good at life and all that bullshit. Steve Jobs was a billionaire and look where he is now. Fucking dead with worms crawling put of his eye holes. In the end it doesn't even fucking matter.

Also wasn't he a cunt and his daughter hated him?

Steve Jobs is dead because he opted for "natural", "holistic" bullshit medical treatment.  He didn't have the worst kind of pancreatic cancer, that's what's so fucked up.  But because he drank the kool aid, or snake oil, he refused actual treatment for however long, and then it was too late as the cancer had taken hold and had deep roots.  But again, it wasn't the super kill pancreatic cancer.  

So basically he was a dumbass.  That's what living in California will do to you if you start believing all the delusional gurus that infest it.    

Actually, I believe he drank the orange juice. Only orange juice. He had cancer, and thought drinking a bunch of juice would cure everything. That's called a fucking dipshit.

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Because I feel like I should feel some happiness but I don't. 

Happiness is overrated.

I get pissed off nearly every day, because there's so much shit I have to deal with that's beyond my control.

But I keep fighting the good fight, because the day I give up is the day they win.

Never let them win.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:14 PM, popcorn's snare said:

Steve Jobs is dead because he opted for "natural", "holistic" bullshit medical treatment.  He didn't have the worst kind of pancreatic cancer, that's what's so fucked up.  But because he drank the kool aid, or snake oil, he refused actual treatment for however long, and then it was too late as the cancer had taken hold and had deep roots.  But again, it wasn't the super kill pancreatic cancer.  

So basically he was a dumbass.  That's what living in California will do to you if you start believing all the delusional gurus that infest it.    

There is no way to survive pancreatic cancer. You get it, you die.

A man goes to the doctor and after examination, doctor says "you have to stop having gay sex, your ass is completely destroyed."

"But, I'm not gay" says the man.

Doctor raises an eyebrow, "Sir, your asshole is bleeding and as wide as a dinner plate."

"OK, OK,"  says the guy, "last week I went camping and I got raped by an elephant."

Doctor removes glasses and looks man in the eyes, "Sir, I am a medical doctor, and I happen to know that while an elephant's penis is long, it is also quite slender....An elephant certainly did not do this."

"OK, OK," the man replied, "he fingered me first."

Heater core is an easy swap. Should also be covered under warranty.

20 minutes ago, wasted said:

I got an insurance quote for my Delorean, $4,000!

I only want to drive it from time to time...

the world fucking blows

16 hours ago, arnold layne said:

My two year old car's heater broke. I'm not paying a godamn thing to get it fixed. 

Fuck you Chevy. I'm buying foreign.

Yes, FUCK YOU CHEVY