AxlisOld

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

32 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Sorry for all the doom and gloom posts. I hate being the one that brings the room down.

As some of you may remember, I got pretty fucked up by fluroquinolone anti biotics almost a year ago, (December 18th will be the official anniversary) and 2018 has been the worst and most terrifying year of my life.

I kinda feel like my healing has plateaued. I still get digestive issues, stomach’s been feeling weird again the last month, still have roaming pain all over my body (mild and annoying mostly) and I’m scared as to whether or not to get the flu shot. Feel damned if I do and damned if I don’t.

on a superficial level, I miss my old body. I miss working out. But I’m terrified of trying it. Some people in my support group on Facebook say it may help since it will produce new healthy mitochondrial and heal gaba receptor damage. Last time I tried in May, i was physically fine but I got a relapse of anxiety and insomnia. And I’m also afraid may tear or rupture something. I wanted to try physical therapy but my insurance will only cover it if I was hospitalized or had surgery within the last six months.

idk. I just want my life back.

Sorry man. Wish I could do more than just send positive thoughts your way. 

Thanks man. I know, I just need to vent to my old online pals once in a while and let you guys know I’m still here.

i still love this site and visit it daily. I just wish I had more positive vibes to contribute. Hopefully some day...

Not that I care if this "well ackshually" faggot gets the rope or not, but sounds to me like he probably dindu nuffin.

If I could flip a switch to immediately purge the world of every skank on tinder I'd do it without a moments hesitation. 

13 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

If I could flip a switch to immediately purge the world of every skank on tinder I'd do it without a moments hesitation. 

plenty of fish is better / worse

plenty of single moms is more like it, lol amirite guys? 

"Where the real men at?" - probably under 25, with 3 kids, who look half black. 

On 12/4/2018 at 7:24 AM, Damn_Smooth said:

How was it?

I would not recommend.

Felt like I was going to cough it up for thirty six hours, then felt like I had a rock in my stomach for a few as well.

My wife tore some of the packet and put the wrapper bit with some peppers and I wanted to eat the peppers so...

1 hour ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Heading to New Orleans tomorrow for the weekend, never been there.  Anybody got advice?

Bourbon Street

45 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Bourbon Street

And absolutely nowhere else. Not a matter of interest, matter of safety.

6 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Heading to New Orleans tomorrow for the weekend, never been there.  Anybody got advice?

Don't get shot. 

Mah nigga.

I went to the dentist on Friday and something incredibly rare happened.

"How often do you floss?"

"Never"

"Well, you're doing a good job brushing then, keep it up. Also we were watching a cavity but it doesn't really look like anything's gonna happen there, so we aren't gonna fill it."

I've never not been scolded at the dentist before.

11 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Mah nigga.

I went to the dentist on Friday and something incredibly rare happened.

"How often do you floss?"

"Never"

"Well, you're doing a good job brushing then, keep it up. Also we were watching a cavity but it doesn't really look like anything's gonna happen there, so we aren't gonna fill it."

I've never not been scolded at the dentist before.

That's awesome. I would go more often if they weren't cunts.