AxlisOld

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

JB is a tyrant and censors people! He closed the last thread!

Oh...he gave an explanation...

New BS thread.

"Hey, you got a haircut."

"Yea. No shit. Thanks, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't pointed it out."

Obviously women want to be complimented when they get their hair done. But when a dude pays $20 to get a trim, they aren't fishing for compliments or even conversation starter.

I always say my hair shrunk or my forehead got larger. I am socially inept but people laugh at that for some reason. Picking up social queues can be difficult.

The cat got spayed yesterday.

It's technically my gfs cat but the cat likes me more anyway and I take care of her pretty much.

If we ever break up I want the cat with me. I've invested like $200 on the furry shit.

I always say my hair shrunk or my forehead got larger. I am socially inept but people laugh at that for some reason. Picking up social queues can be difficult.

It's technically my gfs cat but the cat likes me more anyway and I take care of her pretty much.

If we ever break up I want the cat with me. I've invested like $200 on the furry shit.

Or......No, I got my ears lowered.

$200 for a pussy - not bad

Pics of your pussy. Right meow.

Just got a new tattoo. I hate the heal time though.

2rp6u7s.jpg

Can't wait to shitpost your tat in the NFL thread when Victor Cruz makes a helmet catch to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Just got a new tattoo. I hate the heal time though.2rp6u7s.jpg

Can't wait to shitpost your tat in the NFL thread when Victor Cruz makes a helmet catch to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
Fuck you for Triggering me before I've had my coffee!

I had to look at the Pats' symbol before my coffee, so we're even. :lol:

I had to look at the Pats' symbol before my coffee, so we're even. :lol:

lets get gnfnr tattoos

I am not advocating drugged driving, but popping an lorazepam and spinning The Dark Side of the Moon on the open road really takes me back.

The great thing about benzos is that your breath won't smell like alcohol.  "I'm sorry officer, I was up all night with [insert sad story that will elicit sympathy] and haven't had much sleep."  Boom, you're good, may get a reckless driving or whatever, but better than a DUI.  

I don't advocate driving drugged either.  It's bad, mmkay?

Edited by altered beast

My workplace is undergoing renovations in February, so they're giving me (and another coworker) the option of bussing out to a small oil town and working full time at the location there for the duration of renos. Travel and hotel would be paid for.

If there's a 24h McDonald's in the town and wifi in the hotel, I'm in.

My workplace is undergoing renovations in February, so they're giving me (and another coworker) the option of bussing out to a small oil town and working full time at the location there for the duration of renos. Travel and hotel would be paid for.

If there's a 24h McDonald's in the town and wifi in the hotel, I'm in.

I'd demand a pool. They can afford it.