trump mafia - town wins and lance can catch a boat to fuckoffity land

Now someone please get me a Diet Pepsi and explain why everyone's voting for whomever

1)Lance is acting suspicious.

2)People is voting Arnold for no reason, except for, hes dumb arnold and he has a partnership with me and FK.

3)Bacardi said Trumps troop are mafia and the others are Town. Im cuck as fuck, so I guess Im town.

4)If you are a proud cuck who has to sit before peeing, join my team.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you just assume my gender?  

Guys, guys, please respect Arnold's safe space.  He was triggered, threw a tantrum, and you all were so insensitive.  I am distributing adult coloring books to everyone, so we can come together and ea

In a game about Trump/Clinton there HAD to be voter fraud

Now someone please get me a Diet Pepsi and explain why everyone's voting for whomever

1)Lance is acting suspicious.

2)People is voting Arnold for no reason, except for, hes dumb arnold and he has a partnership with me and FK.

3)Bacardi said Trumps troop are mafia and the others are Town. Im cuck as fuck, so I guess Im town.

4)If you are a proud cuck who has to sit before peeing, join my team.

I stand when I pee. No man is going to tell me otherwise

Someone explain to me how Nate didn't just out himself. Seems obvious to me he did.

Official Vote: arnold "the cuckmaster" lane

Lets think this through, why would I act republican if I knew the mafia were the republicans?

I was just acting like a smartass to rustle lance's jimmies.

I am an innocent old cuckold magsy.

Alas I have nothing to offer but my vanilla townie blood. :(

2 people have clearly outed themselves so maybe we should argue over the people that are left and somehow come to the conclusion that 'Cardi went full retard and made a human a fucking memberberry. If I ever get murdered in real life, I don't want any of you cocksuckers on the case. Except maybe Mags. At least he's doing it right. 

Yeah. And you didn't know.

Umad?

Are you talking about the question I made about who are town/mafia democrats/republicans? That's a rhetoric question :lol: . Everybody who received a role knows that :lol:

What not everyone knows is: how did bacardi call the town team. Only townies know that ... and looks like you didn't know. I mean ... do you know, now? Worry not ... you are not the only one :)

Yeah. And you didn't know.

Umad?

Are you talking about the question I made about who are town/mafia democrats/republicans? That's a rhetoric question :lol: . Everybody who received a role knows that :lol:

What not everyone knows is: how did bacardi call the town team. Only townies know that ... and looks like you didn't know. I mean ... do you know, now? Worry not ... you are not the only one :)

It didn't sound like a rhetorical question when you added the "or viceversa"?

Anyway, I think independents are the only ones who might not know the answer to that question.