John Bonham

Del James Worship Thread

CwTYdk2XUAIBLQE.jpg

Watching game 7 at La Brigada with the @gunsnroses family. #Game7 #WorldSeries #GoCubsGo #gunsnroses #GnFnR

:pepe:

how do you think he earned the money for that steak?

Being a cuck for a brazilian family and a fat ginger

Mark my words, 11/8/16 will go down as the worst day in American history. #ElectionNight #Election2016

What's up with Del posting a Trump Hitler meme and saying that this is the worst day in American history? Does Del actually believe that a Donald Trump presidency could be any worse for the American people than an Axl Rose Chinese style democracy was for gnr fans? This guy is a real cornshucker.

I know his book isn't "good" but I was in high school when it came out and I loved it.

I even got the hardcover version last year and there's a new story in it that's legitimately reallllly good called "Red Turns to Green."  It's about life on the low-level pro-wrestling circuit.   I'm not even a wrestling fan but it was awesome.  Best thing he's ever written....read it if you can find it.

What's up with Del posting a Trump Hitler meme and saying that this is the worst day in American history? Does Del actually believe that a Donald Trump presidency could be any worse for the American people than an Axl Rose Chinese style democracy was for gnr fans? This guy is a real cornshucker.

Worse than 9/11?

Worse than the Great Depression?

But in all reality, Del is just another dude. His opinion on politics is no more valid than anybody else's.

Dear fellow Americans,

Your ignorance knows no boundaries although you believe building walls will solve some of our problems. Nostalgia be damned, we will never be Ozzie or Harriet's America again. Hell, we might not even be America again during these next four years.

You swallowed the propaganda about Hillary being "too much of a politician for 30 years" and elected an incompetent racist lying slumlord with no political policy(s), just a catchy slogan. Makes you feel great again knowing that this smarter than thou man doesn't pay Federal taxes while you and I do. Get used to it. Herr Donald, much like Adolf Hitler, proposed mass deportation. The similarities between these two men is undeniable (special IDs/blames others for homeland problems, etc) but we as a people often forget our history. We forget that the Republicans, starting with Regan then Bush Sr. then Bush jr, each destroyed our economy and when it becomes intolerable or unmanageable the elected Dems like Clinton or Obama slowly fix the problem they inherit.

Words cannot express how truly devastated I am. Donald Trump may have won the election but he will never be my president.

You fell for the NRA's propaganda about liberal lefties like Hillary erasing the 2nd Amendment and taking away all your precious guns so that only the "bad people" will have guns. FYI- an "amendment" was written to be "amended" over the course of time with common sense and good judgement. We certainly did not exercise good judgement on 11/08/16 and now the world's future is at stake. Why do you think the DOW fell as low as it did? Get used to it.

Herr Donald, much like Adolf Hitler, proposed mass deportation. The similarities between these two men is undeniable (special IDs/blames others for homeland problems, etc) but we as a people often forget our history. We forget that the Republicans, starting with Regan then Bush Sr. then Bush jr, each destroyed our economy and when it becomes intolerable or unmanageable the elected Dems like Clinton or Obama slowly fix the problem they inherit.

Words cannot express how truly devastated I am. Donald Trump may have won the election but he will never be my president.

Dear fellow Americans,

Your ignorance knows no boundaries although you believe building walls will solve some of our problems. Nostalgia be damned, we will never be Ozzie or Harriet's America again. Hell, we might not even be America again during these next four years.

You swallowed the propaganda about Hillary being "too much of a politician for 30 years" and elected an incompetent racist lying slumlord with no political policy(s), just a catchy slogan. Makes you feel great again knowing that this smarter than thou man doesn't pay Federal taxes while you and I do. Get used to it. Herr Donald, much like Adolf Hitler, proposed mass deportation. The similarities between these two men is undeniable (special IDs/blames others for homeland problems, etc) but we as a people often forget our history. We forget that the Republicans, starting with Regan then Bush Sr. then Bush jr, each destroyed our economy and when it becomes intolerable or unmanageable the elected Dems like Clinton or Obama slowly fix the problem they inherit.

You fell for the NRA's propaganda about liberal lefties like Hillary erasing the 2nd Amendment and taking away all your precious guns so that only the "bad people" will have guns. FYI- an "amendment" was written to be "amended" over the course of time with common sense and good judgement. We certainly did not exercise good judgement on 11/08/16 and now the world's future is at stake. Why do you think the DOW fell as low as it did? Get used to it.

Herr Donald, much like Adolf Hitler, proposed mass deportation. The similarities between these two men is undeniable (special IDs/blames others for homeland problems, etc) but we as a people often forget our history. We forget that the Republicans, starting with Regan then Bush Sr. then Bush jr, each destroyed our economy and when it becomes intolerable or unmanageable the elected Dems like Clinton or Obama slowly fix the problem they inherit.

8w1b192w500yb19y.jpg?djet1p5k

That belly is more dangerous to the world than Trump

Do you mean "nigger"?

Is that really offensive in english?

In Pt_pt is just a soft word for "black", which is much worse.

"Nigger" is offensive as fuck to black people here. You aren't going to find a word that offends me unless it's Beta, Fernando or Lebeis though. For some reason I can't quite put my finger on, those words trigger the fuck out of me. 

nigger = the worst

black = sometimes, depends

african-american = ok if accurate, don't assume

colored people = bad

people of color = good

-SJW

nigger = the worst

black = sometimes, depends

african-american = ok if accurate, don't assume

colored people = bad

people of color = good

-SJW

I had a girlfriend in college who was a black girl from Germany.

The look when proto-SJWs called her "African American" :lol:

In pt:

Black = the worst (thats racist ... actually they arent black, they are brown)

Nigger = its a soft version of "black" ... you can use it without being called racist.

people of color = its ok. But imo its

stupid, since everybody has a color.

african = good

colored people = gay :lol:

Black is the worst? What are you talking about? Preto is how you call a black person in portuguese. They are brown, of course, just as the majority of the white people are not exactly white. What is racist is trying to avoid the term.

She tells those people, that were camping, that she showed the band pictures of the barracks and everything. Then a guy tells her Axl should get a brazilian girlfriend and she replies "God hopes he finds a good one" :lol:

Then a guy asks about a new album and she says "I'm not gonna open my mouth, I'm not saying a word", while laughing. Then the guy says "no, it has to come out, an album has to come out of this reunion" and she makes a "hmmmm I don't know" face, kind of mocking him. Ok, now she's actually laughing at the guy :lol: what the fuck.

Someone laughs at her ugly shoes. Someone asks about AC/DC and she says "it was great, excellent. A lovely band, Angus is a wonderful person, it was great for Axl."

Then a guy says "they even made him rehearse!", to which she replied "yeah, but it was impossible for him to get that job and not do that. It was a different style of singing."

Then when talking about the performances she said "It's what Axl says: on the first song they are all like "hmm I don't know", but by the third they're totally into it."

Then she said Axl broke his foot because during the first song at the Troubador concert the fans were pressing too much the stage and Axl was too much at the front. But she added that it wasn't anyone's fault. Then she said "the reunion was to show that 'it has nothing to do'", which is a portuguese expression that means like "it was all bullshit" or something like that. She said it's been good for both Axl and Slash, and that Axl is fine.

Okay, this deserves it's own thread, I think. Good find.

Hey GUNNER and Manets, could you translate what was said here?

Also GUNNER, how do you feel about their breasts? Are they big enough?

Manets translate. I know shit about portuguese. Valeu, manets?

The bigger the beta, bud.