GnRLiars

New Izzy song - To Being Alive

Izzy, the last real true badass roots does-whatever-the-fuck-he-wants not-cuck loot-splitter Internet-ignorant rock star. What a cool badass dude.

Izzy, the last real true badass roots does-whatever-the-fuck-he-wants not-cuck loot-splitter Internet-ignorant rock star. What a cool badass dude.

glad to see you coming around :huh: 

Whatever became of that song he was supposedly working on with Duff last year? Was that ever released?

I remember a quote where Duff said they would be working together frequently and that song was just the beginning. Was he hinting at a GnR reunion? It seems they were trying to come together, as usual, things didn't pan out? Or, was there a falling out over the reunion? Did Duff destroy the reunion when he told Izzy how much he was getting?

I doubt it's really Izzy playing those guitars.

I doubt that you even played the track

In fact, i doubt that you should be able to post your nonsense here

If for nothing but his guitar tone, he is absolutely necessary in a reunion album. The song isn't good but that crunchy guitar is so satisfying.

It's an OK tune. Nothing great, but the tone is spot on

I listened to it. Sounds a lot like the local bands from my area. Very boring, uninspired, generic SHIT. Judging from his "playing" with Axl's band (where he played for money), I think Izzy can't play guitar anymore.

I listened to it. Sounds a lot like the local bands from my area. Very boring, uninspired, generic SHIT. Judging from his "playing" with Axl's band (where he played for money), I think Izzy can't play guitar anymore.

In this case, then you have pretty OK bands in your local area. You should go to more of their shows instead of posting here the same crap over and over again

In this case, then you have pretty OK bands in your local area. You should go to more of their shows instead of posting here the same crap over and over again

No, they all suck.

It's funny, when I say GNR is ok you guys go all belieber mode and call me lots of triggering stuff.

But Izzy is OK and that's a good thing. Being OK is good unless it's GNR reuniting after 20 years. Then you're an Axl apologist. Double standards. NGOG-level.

It's obviously him. Anyone even slightly familiar with his playing style would be able to tell, so I'm not surprised maynard isn't.

Yeah, it's prob him. I was just messing around. It's Izzy's shitty generic monotone style. Did you hear that amazing C he does at 1:01. OH MY GOD GENIUS ESSENTIAL MEMBER OF GNR FORTUS COULD NEVER REPLICATE IT ALTHOUGH HE DOES IT ON A NIGHTLY BASIS.

I suggest everybody should start ignoring this moron. Maybe not even with putting him on the ignore list, but just stop replying to his crap

or we could always talk about the weather, it worked for you guys, right? :awesome: