Countdown to Jan. 20 - OFFICIAL INAUGURATION DATE

And here's your false flag if they decide to cancel the election right quick.

CBS News has learned about a potential terror threat for the day before the election.

Sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton U.S. intelligence has alerted joint terrorism task forces that al Qaeda could be planning attacks in three states for Monday.

It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets, though no specific locations are mentioned.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-us-intel-warning-of-possible-al-qaeda-attacks-in-us-monday/

They probably won't have Big Macs at the camps though, just those bootleg little cheeseburgers, so you'll be the richest man at camp.

Please please please let me clog Cardi's arteries. I'd consider it a personal victory if i got to buy him a Double Big Mac to celebrate the cunt getting what she deserves. Of course, I'd still be stuck with Trump, but I'll be stuck with one of them either way. 

If these dumb fucks pass the amendment to increase taxes by 1% to 'help education' I'm about to raise hell.

Learn how to budget you fucks. This is what we have the Oklahoma lottery for dipshits. And you just increased taxes on cigarettes.

I don't fucking give a shit it it's only one percent. That's a fuckton of money, money I fucking work for.

I am already poor as shit. It's not my fault these assholes can't budget. My employer sure as fuck won't increase my wage.

Use the turn pike to fund it or something.

They know we can live on less. If I just switched from junk food and beer to potatoes and vodka I'd be rich. But also quasi russian and feel like I had lost the war.

Lol. Poor mullets. It's never gonna be 1987 EVER AGAIN, you're never going to be young EVER AGAIN, and Reagan ain't ever coming back. Suck on it.