GUNNER

Adler or I$$Y. Pick one.

Izzy if the touring leads to new music. I'd be fine with either for just the tour though. Just like I'm fine with Slash and Duff. Just like I was fine with the new lineups. If it's just shitty touring with Axl half assing it and ruining all of the songs, I don't really give a shit who's playing with him. 

Izzy. I like Adler and I am happy for him that he got to play with the band again. But with Izzy back in the fray the authenticity of the gnr sound and vibe returns.

I still would want Frank replaced. He is the worst gnr drummer of all time.

Im with maynard on this one, even if I cant hate I$$Y as much as he does.

Adler brings something new and fresh to the show. His playing and smile are a show inside of the show.

In the other hand, I$$Y seems usless on stage. He cant do anything Fortus wouldnt do it (better).

As far as the live sound, Adler makes it sound much more like the ORIGINAL lineup.  Izzy is important for his songwriting influence and balance between Slash's repetitive noodle fests and Axl's emo industrial hipster rock.

Forget about songwriting.

This is about the regroupening tour.

Then, Adler

Izzy would be great, but as far as touring goes, Adler is more important (as laughable as it may sounds). Plus Steven is more willing to cuck himself to oblivion for a couple of grand

Songwriting wise, they'll need Izzy for a proper reunion

A full time Adler tour would be a great idea! Remember what happened the last time they relied on him for more than a guest spot?

Yup

He played 2 songs, one of them was Civil War and he probably played it for the first time live, because Axl just randomly picked a totally new song on a benefit concert

Aside from Farm Aid, he was fine in the last 1989 shows

Try harder

If i want to troll, i 'd say Izzy's guitar was unplugged since the Farm Aid, so...

Imagine picking Steven Adler for anything other than an impromptu drug test.

Imagine having a good time without being ironic about a washed up drug addict sunset strip drummer from the 80's

Izzy, Guns need him more. If he was back, and another Guns album was eventually released, it would have been better cause then you get every writing member in the band.

Steven is important to the sound, but not to the artistic vision like Izzy. Izzy for studio, Steven for live shows.

Izzy, Guns need him more. If he was back, and another Guns album was eventually released, it would have been better cause then you get every writing member in the band.

Steven is important to the sound, but not to the artistic vision like Izzy. Izzy for studio, Steven for live shows.

Can't argue with this

If Steven is drummer live then they have to drop the epics and 3 hour shows. No Coma or Eatranged.

It would be interesting to hear Chi dem and Better with Izzy and Steven though.

If Steven is drummer live then they have to drop the epics and 3 hour shows. No Coma or Eatranged.

It would be interesting to hear Chi dem and Better with Izzy and Steven though.

why?

see how he plays YCBM

These songs aren't really challenging and he is not as fucked up anymore as he was in 1990

Coma in fact is probably the easiest GNR song on drums

I'm not an Adler apologist, but this is not a big deal really. If he can control his addiction, then he is a fine drummer. That being said, even some youtube drummers can play on this tour, because the material is not really THAT challenging

IMultiple nights 3 hour shows. Steven is unproven on this kind of tour.

Millions on the line I guess the promoters might worry.

I feel like he's too erratic to really nail the epics perfectly every single night.

He brings great energy to rockers though like YCBM.

Frank does a little bit of both.

Slash shreds too much now and playing with Richard Fortus hasn't helped matters. Izzy and Slash are jizz brothers. You can't recreate that kind of bond with another guitar player.