magisme

WikiLeaks PodestaEmails

fuck both these people. but i support the one who keeps us alive.

And you've convinced yourself that the one that is dying to start war with Russia is going to keep us alive how? 

They do both truly suck ass, but getting to watch the likes of Lena Dunham having no choice but to bend over and

call him daddy if he wins is enough to shift me over to his side of the shit spectrum. :lol:

That and the fact that Hillary is the velociraptor of cuntasauruses.

The lack of coverage for these, and biased coverage that we do get, makes me actually nauseous.

Poor widdle Wepublicans....Poor poor gay hating, science bashing, Bible thumpin', fascist encouraging Wepublicans...My heart is breakin'. 

It has nothing to do with political parties (even though you have to be a complete moron to associate yourself with either one) and everything to do with covering up the true extent of the corruption of one wrinkly old cunt. Dunce. 

I really don't care about Hillary's corruption. I care that Trump is a mouth breathing retard who would lead this country to ruin like his many failed businesses. If it takes cheating to beat the bastard, by all means, let her cheat.

94a.jpg

Hey, it's not my fault that this election is a choice between a crook, and a gibbering retard. I'm so sorry if my support for a crook over a gibbering Fred Flintstone fuckin nutbag triggered your poor sensitive Republican soul. There there, my evolution denying, science despising friend. It'll be okay. I promise. Hillary Clinton's not going to be the end of the world. Trump may mark the end of GOP and its constant fapping to the memory Ronald Reagan, but Hillary won't be the end of the world.

The lack of coverage for these, and biased coverage that we do get, makes me actually nauseous.

Poor widdle Wepublicans....Poor poor gay hating, science bashing, Bible thumpin', fascist encouraging Wepublicans...My heart is breakin'. 

It has nothing to do with political parties (even though you have to be a complete moron to associate yourself with either one) and everything to do with covering up the true extent of the corruption of one wrinkly old cunt. Dunce. 

I really don't care about Hillary's corruption. I care that Trump is a mouth breathing retard who would lead this country to ruin like his many failed businesses. If it takes cheating to beat the bastard, by all means, let her cheat.

Then you're every single bit as stupid as Trump and belong far away from any political discussion. 

Sorry, I don't want this country run by a Silvio Berlusconi wannabe. At least Berlusconi was a competent businessman, not an orange painted fraud. I don't like Hillary Clinton much as a person, but she's the only hope we have in this shitshow of an election. Who else is there? Gary "let's party like it's 1899" Johnson? Jill "Wifi is cancer" Stein? No thanks. 

The world is already over. Clinton just keeps it dead.

Honestly Trump ruining the US might be the best idea. Go out swinging. Drop a few nukes, build a wall around the USA, execute every Wall Street criminal.

94a.jpg

Hey, it's not my fault that this election is a choice between a crook, and a gibbering retard. I'm so sorry if my support for a crook over a gibbering Fred Flintstone fuckin nutbag triggered your poor sensitive Republican soul. There there, my evolution denying, science despising friend. It'll be okay. I promise. Hillary Clinton's not going to be the end of the world. Trump may mark the end of GOP and its constant fapping to the memory Ronald Reagan, but Hillary won't be the end of the world.

tumblr_o3oipnqiZR1qzpn6vo4_540.gif