Facekicker

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread

As a freedom loving American, the strongman leader freaks me out. Who's to say he (yes "he", cucks) identifies the enemies correctly? Who does he represent? Who does he speak for? What are the limits to his power?

I want the bankers and politicians hung. Then I want everyone else to leave me alone unless I choose to be involved with them. I basically want a popular uprising against the elites that dissolves itself once the elites are gone. I'm not going to get what I want.

i would agree. i just want an actual leader that will call to task these pricks and will actually push for real change that we need. not the blowing smoke up your ass type of change barry brought.

The problem with what you want: these "leaders" never stops at that point. They just want more and more until they become shady dictators

not to mention the fact that they wouldn't become leaders if they don't serve the elite to some extent. Yes, even Mr. Putin

This is a really good point. Hitler is a great example of this. A man of the people and he's got their support. Running for Chancellor he's making these passionate speeches about women and children starving in the streets and throwing themselves off buildings because there are no jobs or food.

A few years later(after the economic boost turns them into fattening hogs) he's literally starving the same people to death.

There's something great in an outsider coming in and cleaning the clock of the establishment. It's a beautiful thing and it's happened very few times in our history. Once it happens though, the unchecked ego kicks in and builds to its apex which resides in the heart of gulags and death camps.

The outsider hates the establishment. Once he runs out of things to hate, he starts hating you.

The key is finding someone who knows when to stop.....if that is even possible.

Sure.

I'll also be happy to play tour guide for you, if I'm not busy or anything.

I'll not only show you the standard tourist spots, but also some beautiful places on the outskirts. The real St. Petersburg, in other words.

If you're, of course, into those kinds of things.

I'm into it. Show me your crack whores cooking up batches of Krocodil.

The key is finding someone who knows when to stop.....if that is even possible.

I don't think it is possible. A politician by definition is someone who seeks power over others. The only people who become politicians are those who won't know when to stop.

Evidence: all of history.

Of course, MIA.

We could also watch some Axl/DC together :lol:

Facekicker, I see you went ahead and actually done it. I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute about vodka, considering I don't drink, but I'll be more than happy to add something about women :CoolFace:

Interesting. I wonder how many of you also love Stalin? Seems a lot of "Americans" here have a man crush on a ruthless dictator...Move to Russia. Get out of my country.

We love Russia.

Move there then. The US doesn't need domestic enemies such as yourself. Go suck his red KGB cock over there.

We love Russia.

Move there then. The US doesn't need domestic enemies such as yourself. Go suck his red KGB cock over there.

WTF? :lol:

I'm going to fly to Portugal, collect Gunner, then fly to New York where we will dress in Burka's and vote for Donald Trump as Huma Abedin and Beta Lebeis. Afterwards we are going partying at a strip club in New Jersey. I hear some world famous DJ's play this one place regularly.