Facekicker

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread

On a totally random note, he used to own a villa up the street from mine in Spain and as far as I know, still owns property in the area, perhaps even that very one  :lol:

Vlad across the street  :lol: A lot of the people near me are Russian. 

Just admit it, Facekicker

You've made this thread to brag, right?

This is the best case scenario, i'm afraid

Watch this from 1:00 minute in - those guys are all billionaires and they are literally shitting themselves. 

I love when he tells the guy - "Give me back my pen."

:lol:  :smugpepe:

Never seen that before. Wow.

He has balls like Hitler. When he tells you you're gonna do some things, that means you're going to do some things.

Don't be fooled by this propaganda vid.

i'll admit, the scene was hilarious (the "gimme back my pen" killed me :lol:) but these videos are just propaganda. He is as corrupt as any other former russian or western leader can be

I wonder what you guys would said if you were forced to live there for a few years

THey have reasons to fear him. When he first took power, he went batshit crazy on those oligarchs that had sold Russia to the lowest bidder.

He's very intelligent. He took a page out of Hitler's book when he rose to power......pick a small group of the elite you can do business with and tell the rest they either fall in line or they get to disappear along with their families.

I need to read another book on Putin. I read one many years ago but due to my lengthy drug use don't remember much of it. I was just blown away by how in the modern era someone could rise up and stick it to the establishment like he did and become the establishment himself.

We'll eventually get someone like him. Its overdue. It should have happened in 2008. I hope I get to be alive when it happens. There's going to be chaos. I can picture congress getting arrested and walking in a group in handcuffs in tears out of the capitol, bankers and lobbyists being lynched in the streets, president addressing the nation telling us why this has to happen, list goes on.

the US needs to get its heart and soul back. one of my favorite stories from history is when george washington was leading the colonial army in the revolutionary war, things were going tough and a group of soldiers tried to form a mutiny against washington, but washington found out about it and ordered the 3 or 4 conspirators to be hung. as they string up the soldiers a group of soldiers said they shouldn't being doing this, that it was wrong and washington should spare their lives. washington ordered the men taken down,and he hung the people who spoke out against the hanging instead.

the russians and americans have done their fair share to strain this relationship and get it to where it is now. having the united states even on the same level as the russians in that regard just shows how far we have fallen. i'm sick to death of seeing cities burning in the middle east, i'm sick of seeing coffins with american flags draped over them fighting for the interests of not the united states citizens or for the safety of the world, but the interests of multi billionaires and two faced fucks in saudi arabia.

fuck we are supposed to be the good guys, and it pisses me off to no end. I want a putin in that, i want an actual leader that will have the balls to call out these people, i want a leader that will push hard for things that need to be done. to tell the bankers to fuck off, to tell the lobbyists you are done. i want a president to push for term limits for congress and the supreme court. no more junior senators coming in working for 250k a year and leaving 20+ years down the road a multi millionaire with a fat pension, sweet medical care paid for by us the taxpayer, all the while voting for lobbyists and special interest groups that helped line his/her fucking pockets.

As a freedom loving American, the strongman leader freaks me out. Who's to say he (yes "he", cucks) identifies the enemies correctly? Who does he represent? Who does he speak for? What are the limits to his power?

I want the bankers and politicians hung. Then I want everyone else to leave me alone unless I choose to be involved with them. I basically want a popular uprising against the elites that dissolves itself once the elites are gone. I'm not going to get what I want.

What would an American Revolution look like in 2016? Donald Trump masks and a bombed out Wall Street with a decapitated bronze bull head lying on the ground?

As a freedom loving American, the strongman leader freaks me out. Who's to say he (yes "he", cucks) identifies the enemies correctly? Who does he represent? Who does he speak for? What are the limits to his power?

I want the bankers and politicians hung. Then I want everyone else to leave me alone unless I choose to be involved with them. I basically want a popular uprising against the elites that dissolves itself once the elites are gone. I'm not going to get what I want.

i would agree. i just want an actual leader that will call to task these pricks and will actually push for real change that we need. not the blowing smoke up your ass type of change barry brought.

i would agree. i just want an actual leader that will call to task these pricks and will actually push for real change that we need. not the blowing smoke up your ass type of change barry brought.

The problem with what you want: these "leaders" never stops at that point. They just want more and more until they become shady dictators

not to mention the fact that they wouldn't become leaders if they don't serve the elite to some extent. Yes, even Mr. Putin

Thanks, El Jefe :awesome:

I don't think I will, magisme. Clinton doesn't hide the fact that she wants to go to war with Russia. I don't want my people dying for the cause that's not worth it one bit.

Sure.

I'll also be happy to play tour guide for you, if I'm not busy or anything.

I'll not only show you the standard tourist spots, but also some beautiful places on the outskirts. The real St. Petersburg, in other words.

If you're, of course, into those kinds of things.