Conor

GAME OVER: Wrestlemafia

"It's a wonder Wrestlemania makes any money, with these part timers and what not." Do you think I give a damn? There's no room for talent on my show, no room for skillful deduction, you people just want blood, and you'll gladly half-ass to get it. Well then that's what I'll give you, a Wrestlemania for the ages! An elimination match between the Undertaker, John Cena, Chris Jericho, The Rock, and Mr Ameri- *ring ring*

What?

Taken in for questioning eh? What're they accusing him of?

Oh my, that it is serious. I'll be there as soon as I can, I just need to pick something up. First, allow me to raise my palm to my face in disbelief.

vince-mcmahon-spit-2.jpg

Meanwhile, in a top secret CIA base...

For the last time brother I'm not Hulk Hogan, what'do'I gotta do? I can't deal with the electric torture from these 24 inch pylons anymore, you're running wild all over my bolleas. I won't falsely admit it just because it's what you people and Mr McMahon wants to hear!

Is that right, Hogan?! 

Vince?! What are you doing here? You've got to get me out of here, these bunch'a'maniacs keep dropping a keg of vitamins over me. I can't take it anymore.

Well then, we can prove your innocence with a simple detector test.

Are you... an icon?

*ding*

Are you... immortal?

*ding*

Are you... ready to tell the truth?

*buzz*

These questions are ridiculous. You can't treat me like this! I bodyslammed Andre The Giant in front of 93,000 screaming Hulkamaniacs at the Silverdome, what have you ever done? You can't do this to Hulk Hogan!

*buzz*

200_s.gif

Then who the hell are you?! Take off that damn mask. It's not worth it anymore, you're off the Wrestlemania card, your career is over. I'm sick of this! Just who the hell do you think you are? You think you're some kind'a giant white big shot.

Mr America was Big Show, USA aligned

105qkyf.jpg

And with that...

UShave been eliminated.

What the hell do you mean someone else is hurt? I can't host Wrestlemania with only three superstars. I'll be there right away.

1411991400-ion2uf9frg85z.gif

Edited by Conor

He can't be injured, he can't be. Tonight is Wrestlemania for god's sake! Which one is it? Oh, why didn't you say so? He'll be fine, he's remarkably good at coming back from injuries like that. Do we have any idea who attacked him? That seems like the kind of thing that would be revealed using CCTV over the coming episodes of Raw and Smackdown leading up to a confrontation.

Thank god he's okay, one tough son of a bitch. Feeling pretty smug right about now...

Vince+McMahon+Honored+Hollywood+Walk+Fam

But we ain't got time for that shit, welcome to Wrestlemania!

20130208235107!WrestleMania.png

Please all of you keep safe before the main event, there's not long left. Don't, get, hurt.

Edited by Conor

Well I just got done reading each of your posting histories in this thread.  

Not a lot to go on, and of course when reading each person's posts individually, you have to be careful to not misinterpret the posts for commissioner, etc.  

I dunno.  Can someone present a case?  Or defend themselves?  

I am the golden child of the company, and am more all american than mr. america.  I haven't even gotten to use my power yet.  

I'll see how the votes shake out, then throw mine in.  

Well I just got done reading each of your posting histories in this thread.  

Not a lot to go on, and of course when reading each person's posts individually, you have to be careful to not misinterpret the posts for commissioner, etc.  

I dunno.  Can someone present a case?  Or defend themselves?  

I am the golden child of the company, and am more all american than mr. america.  I haven't even gotten to use my power yet.  

I'll see how the votes shake out, then throw mine in.

I know I'm Town, and I feel good about altered beast, based on a complete re-read of his posts in this thread.

Mayhem is at the top of my suspect list, based on (as I've said earlier) being resurrected and brought back into the game with Brasky, Mr. America, and Damn_Smooth, none of whom turned up Mafia.

He's been aggressive, and has targeted me for no reason, and hasn't made any notable pro-Town posts, besides bold Votes with no explanation.

Official Vote: Major Mayhem

The streak is over. You knew who he who was, but you couldn't have been sure of his intentions following his resurrection. Was he a confusingly reincarnated as a beer-swilling motorcycle enthusiast with a bad attitude? Nah.

Major Mayhem was Undertaker, TOWN aligned

the_undertaker_2013_by_caroll_ann-d6iyfo

For realsies this time.

The Main Event of Wrestlemania

Facekicker vs altered beast vs John Bonham - Triple Threat for the WWE Championship

WWE2K15_Render_ChrisJericho-2768-617.png

WWE2K15_Render_JohnCena-2610-617.pngWWE2K15_Render_TheRock-2778-617.png

3 players remain; 2 votes to lynch.

Edited by Conor

What if there is no Mafia left?

Who knows what Conor has up his sleeve here.

He's been taking a very hands-off approach the entire game.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted a single, official Vote count, and he's been delightfully invisible besides day starts and ends.