Conor

GAME OVER: Wrestlemafia

Going to eat turkey legs at a ren fest today. Idk how often i can post until evening

Refuses a partnership (again) with the good guys...

Gives excuses for not posting...

This can only mean one thing...

If Conor doesn't hurry I may consider a GUNNER partnership.

Stop considering ... its yes or no.

I want this done before the 2nd day.

What about you, Lance?

Arnold, you never gave a fck about these partnerships, what makes you consider now.

Thats really suspicious, specially after the last game when Lance turned to be mafia after accepting being part of the dumbs aliance.

Arnold, you never gave a fck about these partnerships, what makes you consider now.

Thats really suspicious, specially after the last game when Lance turned to be mafia after accepting being part of the dumbs aliance.

I'll join your partnership if Facekicker joins. :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen, your new Commissioner, bacardimayne! But we're not finished here yet, we've a main event to put on for you people! Best discuss quickly though, because that main event will take place no later than Page 12. If the Commissioner can't decide upon a main event by then, I'll have to make one myself, and rest assured, someone will pay. bacardimayne, Please Meet me in my office to discuss the main event. You must pick two superstars to face each other in a Loser Leaves Mafia Raw match. When the match begins, the other players will decide who to vote to lynch between those two superstars as usual. You may deliberate with your fellow players, but ultimately the decision is yours.

Who do you want to test?

Edited by Conor

I'll join your partnership if Facekicker joins. :lol:

Why?

I fear no one.

I learned from Yokozuna, Bam Bam Bigelow and Tarzan Taborda.

They are all dead now, but I ll survive.

Get in the ring, motherfuckers.

who has the belt? name a name. I'll take that belt and beat them to death with it.

the world champion is scary. downright terrifying. but make no mistake, I'm a gangster from Lower Northfield, Nova Scotia. The ref is going to say go and thats what i'm going to do.

Hi everybody.  Just checking in while at work.  Hmmm, who would be a good commissioner?  Cardi is the most like McMahon.  But is this supposed to be like a Jack Tunney type commissioner?  I guess I better re-read the details again.

Good call Jack Tunney...wow. Blast from the past

Strange but true fact:

I once got a BJ from Jack Tunnys grand daughter

Yup

Man i thought facekicker's game was complex. We got some intricate shenanigans here. I can dig it.

Let me just cut to the chase, i am the most all american all star townie town has ever had. Align with me and we can rid our great town of the mafia scumbags.

Dont make the same mistake those idiots who voted me off last time did. I am a model town citizen and vince's favorite.

Man i thought facekicker's game was complex. We got some intricate shenanigans here. I can dig it.

Let me just cut to the chase, i am the most all american all star townie town has ever had. Align with me and we can rid our great town of the mafia scumbags.

Dont make the same mistake those idiots who voted me off last time did. I am a model town citizen and vince's favorite.

Is that True ?