what are you eating

One cold Big Mac the size of a nickel made by a guy who forgot to wash his hands after wiping his ass coming right up!

Yet crickets chirp at Braums.

mazapan%2520de%2520cacahuete.jpg

:CoolFace:

I see those damn things at convenience stores but don't have the slightest clue what it is. I just chalk it up to mexican shit and move on...

mazapan%2520de%2520cacahuete.jpg

:CoolFace:

I don't know what the hell they are, but those things are awesome.

I ate Braum's. It is the best fast food burger around, only found in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas.

When I lived in Missouri in the 90s, Braums was my favorite fast food. 90% of the time I got fast food, it was Braums. I cant speak for their quality now but back then the burgers were out of this world. Other than the secret sauce, their hamburgers tasted just like Mcdonalds did in the 80s before they went to shit. It was unreal.

Their burgers were 59 cents. I'd order ten of em and have a little feast. They were like crack cocaine. It was several years until I tried one of their large hamburgers. Tasted just like one from a diner.

For breakfast I always ordered their biscuits and gravy.

That place had no right to be as good as it was in an era when fast food quality overall was in steep decline.

I would laugh when I'd see a line down the block at McDs yet I'd be the only person pulling into Braums. George Carlin was right.....people are fucking stupid.

Braum's is the shit.

Three fifty for a Grade A burger. I'm glad I'm not the only one that appreciates.

was going to drive to New Jersey this weekend to visit my Grandma

was going to be at the gym this morning for when they opened at 7am

Had crisp bacon and scrambled eggs and a beer for breakfast.

stawberry yogurt.

love it. i take one everytime i feel like smoking a joint or even a cigarette and there isn't one avaible.

or an apple. apple are greats for those anxiety situations.

plus anyone looks super cool eating an apple.