what are you eating

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In today's episode, I made some beef enchiladas.     But they are no regular enchiladas.    I would like to personally thank Beta for the recipe! Cease & Desist this

I may have outdone myself with this one. The crust is amazing, crispy on the bottom, airy and chewy in the middle.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I think I've tried that stuff. I hate avocado, but this tasted like...chemically? Could just have been the fact that I was working outside and it was freezing, maybe it fycked my sense of smell.

Avocado is like somebody took cold nothing, made it green and gave it the texture of butter with none of the good bits. I had pizza instead.  

I’m going on an all steak diet. Instead of buying six packs I’m going to buy steaks. I think I can make it to Friday then have a beer to celebrate my sacrifice. 

Edited by wasted
On 1/15/2021 at 9:55 PM, Dazey said:

Avocado is like somebody took cold nothing, made it green and gave it the texture of butter with none of the good bits. I had pizza instead.  

Avocado 🥑 is a god send. 

and-more-importantly-its-fucking-delicio

On 1/17/2021 at 7:48 AM, wasted said:

I’m going on an all steak diet. Instead of buying six packs I’m going to buy steaks. I think I can make it to Friday then have a beer to celebrate my sacrifice. 

I totally failed. I had steak and beer. So it wasn’t bad just not the vision I had. 

• 2 weeks later...