jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: They went to the fucking moon!

Lets get hypothetical

Just think for moment that there is alien life out there on other planets (in a galaxy not that far away) and the Tesla roadstar somehow manages to find its way to that planet (without burning up upon entry into the atmosphere) and crashes but for the most part, remains somewhat intact. Aliens would be thinking, what type of advanced species created something that fly without any form of propelsion to get amplitude into space in the first place.

"Oh look, there's someone hunched over in the front seat, with what appears to be with one arm decapitated"

*aliens slowly approach the front seat*

"Waittttttttttt, this thing has no blood and is made of a light yet durable susbtance"

LETS GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

@jackie moon

On 21/02/2018 at 12:08 AM, GNS said:

I still can't believe there's a fucking car floating around in space right now.

What really surprises me is the amount of idiots that belives in that bullshit :lol:

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Gunner is right. Gravity had better CGI. Hell, Terminator 2 had better CGI. When did Earth lose all land masses other than Australia?

When little rocket man decided to leave the 1 country not worth attacking.

The theory that makes the most sense. 

Obviously we went to the moon. If the Russians or any other enemy could have proved that the US government lied about that.....

But the footage was terrible - clunky camera on the outside of a clunky space suit, the Van Allen radiation belt’s affect on the film, etc. 

To make the footage more spectacular, we faked it and made it in a studio. 

We couldn’t just say that we went into space but then not show video and pictures of it. 

Went to moon - of course. 

Most of the footage is fake - probably. 

23 hours ago, Skeeter said:

The theory that makes the most sense. 

Obviously we went to the moon. If the Russians or any other enemy could have proved that the US government lied about that.....

But the footage was terrible - clunky camera on the outside of a clunky space suit, the Van Allen radiation belt’s affect on the film, etc. 

To make the footage more spectacular, we faked it ands made it in a studio. 

We couldn’t just say that we went into space but then now show video and pictures of it. 

Went to moon - of course. 

Most of the footage is fake - probably. 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:10 AM, Skeeter said:

I was on r/conspiracy the other day and I read an opinion that really got me.

Their theory was that we did go to the moon, but it was a suicide mission. Meaning that the astronauts reached the moon but never came back.

I find this theory plausable. 

10 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Their theory was that we did go to the moon, but it was a suicide mission. Meaning that the astronauts reached the moon but never came back.

I went down a YouTube rabbit hole the other day--after a visit to ther Boston Science museum--and watched all the Moon landing hoax videos.

Here's my hot take after watching all that garbage:

The Moon landing was real, but the footage was faked

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

The Moon landing was real, but the footage was faked

Yes because they had the technology to go to the moon and return, but they hadnt the technology to film it. :lol:

So, the only proof they have is, actually, fake. That doesnt really count as a proof, does it? :lol:

27 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Yes because they had the technology to go to the moon and return, but they hadnt the technology to film it. :lol:

That actually is true, as odd as it might sound. 

All technology doesn’t advance at the same time and rate. 

The pictures that were taken were really too “good” for the type of equipment they were using and the situation they were in. 

And throw in the fact that if any of our enemies could have proven we faked the landing....holy crap, it would have been one of the largest  scandals in US history. 

15 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

That actually is true, as odd as it might sound. 

All technology doesn’t advance at the same time and rate. 

The pictures that were taken were really too “good” for the type of equipment they were using and the situation they were in. 

And throw in the fact that if any of our enemies could have proven we faked the landing....holy crap, it would have been one of the largest  scandals in US history. 

Maybe their enemies didnt have the technology to prove it was a lie.

12 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

There's still junk you can view from the landing from telescopes.

that's the moon's balls you're looking at.

On 08/04/2018 at 11:26 AM, meatpuppet said:

There's still junk you can view from the landing from telescopes.

the American flags left on the moon have all bleached white... 

white flags on the moon...

does that mean france now owns the moon? 

#slamdunk

On 07/04/2018 at 10:35 PM, arnold layne said:

I don't agree, but Neil Armstrong was so boring you could have replaced him with a wet towel left on a hotel bathroom floor and we would have bought it. 

On 07/04/2018 at 1:06 PM, meatpuppet said:

I think I read somewhere that this scene (along with many others) was improvised by Jim.

I have that headline on my wall, I often do this scene, with no other person in attendance. 

Reading gunners comments back in this thread, and I don’t know if the moon landing was real or fake but he is clear evidence that other life forms exist. Fuck me he’s a few biscuits short of a packet.