jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: They went to the fucking moon!

Ancient Aliens is obviously one of the worst shows of all time, it's impressively bad.

But last night i saw an episode on NASA and Wernher Von Braun, something i'm very interested in, so i decided to dive into it just to see how they spun it.

The show was 40% decent, with actual facts and footage, but then 60% just fucking nonsense.

But even the nonsense was interesting, not because it was fun, but it just seemed to prove something, to me at least.

The basic argument; the fact these guys went to the moon was so incredibly unbelievable, therefore aliens must have played a part.

It was pretty clear to me what was happening - morons who could never possibly achieve something so great are incapable of comprehending the true genius and inspiration that did just that, therefore aliens seem to be a more reasonable explanation.

Maybe once a month something happens in my life and it throws me back to the fact that those Drew Carey looking motherfuckers a) strapped people to rockets b ) put them in space c) took them to the moon d) landed them on the moon e) brought them home.

Aliens didn't put people on the moon, humans did. In 1969, less than 70 years after the first manned flight. Incredible. Inspirational. 

With the VMA's going last night, Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton in a 2 horse race for president, CNN being a thing, pro sports being obscenely ridiculous, etc., I think we should all set aside 90 minutes a month to really think about the fact that they went to the fucking moon!

Let's all do MDMA and lose our collective shit over this fact, who is with me?

BTW, one of my favorite all time activities - do MDMA and watch science documentaries. I've shit my dick a number of times.

Guest ZoSoRose

I think of this shit everytime I decide I hate humanity.

HUMANS. WENT.TO.THE.FUCKING.MOON.

INSANE

the other factor in this UFO bullshit, there's gold in dem hills:

lets say you're retired from the Ministry of Defense [i'm looking at you Nick Pope] what are you going to do?

collect a modest pension? maybe take orders at KFC next to a pimply teenage fuckboi?

or! use your credentials and blatant lack of integrity to cash in on that sweet, sweet UFO money. write a book, go on CNN. appear on all kind of bullshit "history" channel nonsense. buy a Lexus, go to Cuba, get fucked by a beautiful black man.

if you play it safe you can keep a reasonable amount of integrity, but if you go full ancient aliens (read: retard), you've crossed a line.

but that isn't a problem with the retards. and unfortunately, as trump as shown, most people are retarded. so you'll end up cashing cheques, fucking black men in a Lexus.

at least that's what i would do with my UFO money.

Edited by jackie moon

I take it you don't like aliens.

fair to take that from my comments - but that's incorrect.

I love the idea of aliens / UFO's, especially as a kid. But as I've grown and learned more about science / natural phenomenon, a lot of that has faded. I don't think any recorded encounters are true alien visitors. I think it's people who don't understand what they're looking at.

I expect they exist, not sure they've been here, I doubt it, but hard to say.

What I do have a problem with: fucktards getting on TV talking all kinds of retarded shit, especially when they degrade the incredible achievements of humanity (going to the moon, building the pyramids, etc.) by insisting aliens must have been involved, all for a paycheque / book deal.

Edited by jackie moon

I love conspiracy theories. My problem with the flat earth theory arises from the moon phases. If sun and Moon are above our stationary Earth, what causes the shadow on the moon? If I find a Youtube video explaining that, as well as the other planets in our solar system that I can see at night, I'll be convinced.

Competetion runs in our genes. If the other kid on the block can throw a rock you try to throw the rock a little further. Because the best man fucks the most beautiful woman. Thats why all great things have been achieved by man.

Call me when we put more than a fag robot on Mars.

They should actually send up a gay robot

"reporting live from Mars, gay robot! gay robot, are you there?"

"haaaiii guys!!"

The Ancient Astronauts are coming back to start us over with the best strains of weed.

Weed of extraordinary flavor.

i feel like i've smoked space weed before. whenever i get so high i cant stand to look at my cat because he starts to terrify me, thats the space shit.

But last night i saw an episode on NASA and Wernher Von Braun, something i'm very interested in, so i decided to dive into it just to see how they spun it.

Von Braun was a genius on the level of Einstein. His ties to Nazi Germany the ONLY reason he's not held in higher regard. If Von Braun doesn't exist or is killed during the war, the 20th century would have been entirely different.....or if the Russians had snagged him, they win the Cold War.

I love the story back in the late 40s when a bunch of American soldiers are having to guard Von Brain 24/7 and even follow him to various malls/department stores so he can buy shit for his family and send it back to Germany and some of the soldiers are cussing at him and want to kick his ass. He tells them, "You guys are going to the moon in twenty years so stop complaining!!" :lol:

Von Braun lighting fireworks as a child and dreaming of the damn things going to the moon or landing in other cities are the only reasons missiles were discovered decades earlier than they should have. The fact this guy was born caused a massive leap in tech.

I loved his answer when he was interrogated by OSS/MI5 when they asked him why he would create the V1-V2 rockets that landed in LOndon and other areas killing innocent civilians:

"I was trying to get the mail time from Berlin to London down to 8 minutes". :P

As far as the moon landings go, I used to be a fence straddler on the issue years ago and even though I agree they went, there are still some legitimate questions on this issue that need to be answered.

When I was a kid my grandpa would say that anyone who believed we went to the moon would also believe its made of cheese. This was my grandpa who was at D-Day(in the first wave) and also the Battle of the Bulge. You'd think one of the guys who witnessed all those crazy secret Nazi weapons flying through the sky at night in 1944 would believe a moon landing possible 20+ years later.

Slightly off topic but the world is lucky Hitler was bat shit crazy for war instead of peace. The Nazis were on the verge of skipping the concept of superpowers and becoming a hyperpower but Hitler was too impatient and wouldn't wait. The Nazis had a space shuttle, cable TV, stealth bombers, etc. on the drawing board for fucks sake in the 1930s.

I love the idea of aliens / UFO's, especially as a kid. But as I've grown and learned more about science / natural phenomenon, a lot of that has faded. I don't think any recorded encounters are true alien visitors. I think it's people who don't understand what they're looking at.

UFOs are just classified US and Russian aircraft.

Call me when we put more than a fag robot on Mars.

Call me when they figure out how the human body can withstand a roundtrip in space that lasts several years.

So you whole point is: war makes progress?

I'm sure you think it's worth it. Maybe from a certain standpoint it does. Go tell to the millions who died because of this assclown's "impatience"

If they were so on the verge, they would have been won. Even the clown with the idiotic 'stache acknowledged how they should suck, if they can't win....

When I was a kid my grandpa would say that anyone who believed we went to the moon would also believe its made of cheese. This was my grandpa who was at D-Day(in the first wave) and also the Battle of the Bulge. You'd think one of the guys who witnessed all those crazy secret Nazi weapons flying through the sky at night in 1944 would believe a moon landing possible 20+ years later.

all due respect to your grandpa, and i / we obviously respect the fuck out of him, i would file that under 'people who cant imagine going to the moon therefore they think it didn't happen', that does not mean it did not happen. That is not a slight on your grandpa, because i file myself under that category. That is the whole point of this thread, it's fucking incredible. I can't imagine putting some poor sap in a cage and setting his ass on fire, that does not mean it has not happened.

but that's what makes it so fucking crazy, It's so unbelievable people think it didn't happen and then think of crazy ass conspiracy theories to explain how it didn't happen. the conspiracy theory comes out of regular folks inability to even conceive THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING MOON.

But they did. And in 2016 it's so fucking crazy to think of that i try not to. If i get too high and start thinking about that shit, i watch blackfish to try to distract myself from the fact THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING MOON. It's more comforting to think we are keeping intelligent beings in tanks, doing back flips for fat kids than to think we sent buzz cut drew carey glasses wearing motherfuckers to THE FUCKING MOON. IN 1969! what in the actual fuck.

at least blackfish is crazy a outer space story on this planet. Capturing orcas and putting them in tanks to entertain us is QUITE LITERALLY like aliens abducting us and putting us in cages to do tricks for their species. People use literally incorrectly all the time, but this is QUITE LITERALLY.

Once i get over that shit, and it will probably take a lifetime, then I'll try to reconcile my mind with the fact THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING MOON.

all due respect to your grandpa, and i / we obviously respect the fuck out of him, i would file that under 'people who cant imagine going to the moon therefore they think it didn't happen', that does not mean it did not happen. That is not a slight on your grandpa, because i file myself under that category. That is the whole point of this thread, it's fucking incredible. I can't imagine putting some poor sap in a cage and setting his ass on fire, that does not mean it has not happened.

but that's what makes it so fucking crazy, It's so unbelievable people think it didn't happen and then think of crazy ass conspiracy theories to explain how it didn't happen. the conspiracy theory comes out of regular folks inability to even conceive THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING MOON.

But they did. And in 2016 it's so fucking crazy to think of that i try not to. If i get too high and start thinking about that shit, i watch blackfish to try to distract myself from the fact THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING MOON. It's more comforting to think we are keeping intelligent beings in tanks, doing back flips for fat kids than to think we sent buzz cut drew carey glasses wearing motherfuckers to THE FUCKING MOON. IN 1969! what in the actual fuck.

at least blackfish is crazy a outer space story on this planet. Capturing orcas and putting them in tanks to entertain us is QUITE LITERALLY like aliens abducting us and putting us in cages to do tricks for their species. People use literally incorrectly all the time, but this is QUITE LITERALLY.

Once i get over that shit, and it will probably take a lifetime, then I'll try to reconcile my mind with the fact THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING MOON.

2178835454_98e6d95ced.jpg

The most important photo ever taken?

13 Million+ years of human progress. :awesome:

So you whole point is: war makes progress?

I'm sure you think it's worth it. Maybe from a certain standpoint it does. Go tell to the millions who died because of this assclown's "impatience"

If they were so on the verge, they would have been won. Even the clown with the idiotic 'stache acknowledged how they should suck, if they can't win....

Do you even read posts before responding? I specifically said that had he went the peace route instead of war, Germany would have been a hyperpower and the envy of the world with its technological marvels. You interpret this as me believing "war makes progress". I clearly stated the opposite.

Go read about WWII before trying to school me on the subject. They spent all their resources on the war effort so how in the fuck were they going to continually invest in broadband cable, getting that shuttle off the drawing board, etc. when every penny and all the manpower was going into the manufacturing of bullets, tanks, etc.?

Hitler ordered the execution of many physicists even though his inner circle told him this would put them decades behind the rest of the world if he did it. He didn't care at that point.