Rock 'n' Roll Damnation

Thunderstruck

High Voltage

Rock 'n' Roll Train

Hells Bells

Given the Dog a Bone

If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

Live Wire

(First live performance since October 9, 1982)

Sin City

You Shook Me All Night Long

Shot Down in Flames

Have a Drink on Me

T.N.T.

Whole Lotta Rosie

Let There Be Rock

(With Angus Young guitar solo)

Highway to Hell

Riff Raff

For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)

Venue info / Time / Weather

JB the fucking thread tags and joe camel are amazing !

I love North Cak-a-laka.

I used to go down there every March to party with some good sluts friends of mine.

Ah yes, the "easier" songs for him to sing.  Can't wait to hear the rasp back.  All the bullshit excuses around here for the half(assed) Mickey were starting to get ridiculous.  Time for the real shit.  Buckle up, kiddies.  

:lol: He's going to suck here too. He's out of his chair and comfortable with being a fat bitch. No way we get anywhere near his earlier performances. 

We'll see about that.  I know it stings to see him perform better with AC/DC, but that's just the cold harsh reality.  Get used to it.  

Who does it sting exactly? I loved it. Control your babbling. 

Back to yelling Axl who impresses all the frustrated half-reunion haterz.

Oh my God look how he yells back in black so well. Why can't he yell during the melodic parts of estranged too? Arf Arf Arf (gunner)

Haters everywhere.

I hope trump ban em all to make america great again like in 1992 when my axel was respected like the national flag.

"if I call it yelling, it makes it less impressive"

Not really. I do prefer more melodic vocal lines  over yelling about rock n' roll at the top of your lungs. If you like it, it's ok. I don't.

BTW, it's not really me on my avatar. I'm not fat. That's MLS.

Edited by maynard

Yeah, I'm curious to see how he'll act now that his foot is healed and he's not limited to a chair/too careful standing up.

Edited by maynard

I don't think Axl will do a bad job at all. He does sound more like old Axl when he sings those high pitched ACDC songs. Although, the same struggles he presents on many GNR songs he presents on some ACDC songs that require him a little more than yell about rocking or busting. I don't think he tries harder with ACDC. There was even this idiotic theory he had something to prove to Angus WTF :lol:

He may feel a little more relaxed since he's just a guest there. He feels way more comfortable vocally too, songs are much easier.

Well, can't wait for GNR to return, even though the sets are predictable and boring, it's much better than lame ACDC, which is also predictable, cashgrab, capitalist, yadda yadda yadda

Edited by maynard

Maynard i agree with ya most of the time but..........  Axl does try harder with ACDC the first show he did with ACDC was old Axl  now granted his performance declined as the tour progressed but that night in i think Lisbon was 93 Axl Rose.

Maynard i agree with ya most of the time but..........  Axl does try harder with ACDC the first show he did with ACDC was old Axl  now granted his performance declined as the tour progressed but that night in i think Lisbon was 93 Axl Rose.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, in 2012 he brought his A game in a solo show as well, that was in the middle of his worst phase (11-14)... I just believe he feels more relaxed than motivated. He feels more comfortable. Don't want to sound like an apologist, don't get me wrong. But he sounds like vintage Axl in some GNR songs as well. Jungle, Nightrain, and easier ones like ISE, Brownstone... because they fit his current vocal range perfectly, like most of ACDC stuff does.

The yelling style doesn't impress me too much because he's been doing it fine all the time (Better breakdown, NR outro, etc) but GNR songs consist of more vocal styles than simply that.

everything that's happened so far points to me being right

chair ac/dc axl > regular ac/dc axl > chair gnr axl > shit > regular gnr axl

Everything points to you being right except for one thing. We're talking about Axl Rose.  Chair or no chair, his suck is unrestrained. Just like everything else involving the assclown ever, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.  

At least we'll know whether he's capable of a good show out of the chair. We know he doesn't even bother trying to put together a decent full show for GNR, but he'll try for AC/DC.

At least we'll know whether he's capable of a good show out of the chair. We know he doesn't even bother trying to put together a decent full show for GNR, but he'll try for AC/DC.

False.  Trying once does not guarantee he'll try again. 

False.  Trying once does not guarantee he'll try again. 

That's true. I think he'll try, though. Let's hope it's not a ReNu effort.