Facekicker

Who Wants A Kick In The Face? GNFNR Mafia Game Thread

I'm against a no-lynch for day 1. The game is about eliminating players and using what we learn to catch mafia. A no Lynch achieves nothing.

If that makes me suspicious.. So be it

-Everyone says hello in the least suspicious way possible, normally with a sarcastic quip, at the expense of themselves "lol why would I joke about being Mafia if I was Mafia"

-GUNNER alliance

-lance jumps the gun and claims everyone is 100% Mafia three times over

-GnRLiars does something stupid

-Bonham does something stupid that we think is clever

-Moleman and ITR win

-We vote off GUNNER anyway

There's Day One for you.

Ok, on-topic?I look for people that are making pro-town posts: questioning, attempting to unravel the mystery, asking questionns, moving the game along, those folks overwhelmingly tend to be Town.Mafia posts range from completely inactive to "I'm sorry I can't post, my WiFi is down, I'm on Holiday, I'm shit, etc." or the classic "wow, 3 pages already, I'm going to read through and give you my thoughts later" :lol:Mafia swill shitpost to get their post count up, but mostly they will be inactive and let everyone else literally hang themselves.

Conor vs JB Day 1 posts

Ding! Ding! We have a winner.... And it's not Conor

Conor vs JB Day 1 posts

Thank god we're more blessed by your input. 

my favourite time of the year! Let's rock fuckers

13 players, nice number. Gonna be a good game me thinks.

Good one here. I like it. I remember it....

Gonna eat some Burger King, stand by

-Everyone says hello in the least suspicious way possible, normally with a sarcastic quip, at the expense of themselves "lol why would I joke about being Mafia if I was Mafia"

-GUNNER alliance

-lance jumps the gun and claims everyone is 100% Mafia three times over

-GnRLiars does something stupid

-Bonham does something stupid that we think is clever

-Moleman and ITR win

-We vote off GUNNER anyway

There's Day One for you.

Ok, on-topic?I look for people that are making pro-town posts: questioning, attempting to unravel the mystery, asking questionns, moving the game along, those folks overwhelmingly tend to be Town.Mafia posts range from completely inactive to "I'm sorry I can't post, my WiFi is down, I'm on Holiday, I'm shit, etc." or the classic "wow, 3 pages already, I'm going to read through and give you my thoughts later" :lol:Mafia swill shitpost to get their post count up, but mostly they will be inactive and let everyone else literally hang themselves.

Conor vs JB Day 1 posts

Only because you said I'd do something stupid.

I didn't appreciate that

His crazy play the last game . His stunt pretty much ended the last game .  JB is a vet mafia player . So why do that ?

Now asking for pro town post  on page 2 . While i already tried to figure how many mafia and indys that might be in the game so saying i did not make pro town post is shady hence FOS JB

You're suspecting him as Mafia in this game because he did a stupid stunt in the last game? He's always asked for pro-town posts. Could be a good ploy by keeping up appearances, sure, but it's nothing unusual. You also insisted that GUNNER could never be Mafia because nobody would make him Mafia, when as far as I'm aware the only game I've ever played here without random assignments was yours.

Suggesting the number of Mafia/Indy is hardly pro-town, which itself is a weird JB phrase sometimes echo'd by Arnold, but I think you've taken the FOS a bit to heart. But thank you for explaining :)

Conor call me crazy but it kinda seems like you enjoy talking down to people that is the second game in a row you have brought up that i did not randomly select who was mafia. Sorry that i wanted the best game and level out the playing field. I will continue with the logic that no one will ever make Gunner Mafia. Why because it's logical !

@Conor and ITR

Three Amigos ??????????????????????

fuckin christ

They're the two people who've responded negatively to the no-lynch idea.

My bad.

@Conor and ITR

Three Amigos ??????????????????????
fuckin christThey're the two people who've responded negatively to the no-lynch idea.

What's the benefit of a no-lynch? Possibly not lynching a townie on day one but still lose one at night?

I don't think rushing to do a no-lynch this early is beneficial. We would be in the exact same situation Day 2 except down one.

Let's let it play a bit before we decide to no-lynch or not.

I think it is time to make enemies if the town wants to win.

Vote for the weakest and most illogical player to start. Usually the most vocal player is targeted and again and again and again we have learned that is a stupid idea.

I'm always suspicious of people that try to manipulate the flow of the game and create restrictions that they try to apply to other players.

Do you have an example? Just curious.

I am most suspicious of the opposite. Those who don't really have anything to add and are agreeable.

I'm always suspicious of people that try to manipulate the flow of the game and create restrictions that they try to apply to other players.

Do you have an example? Just curious.

I am most suspicious of the opposite. Those who don't really have anything to add and are agreeable.

oh damn

-Everyone says hello in the least suspicious way possible, normally with a sarcastic quip, at the expense of themselves "lol why would I joke about being Mafia if I was Mafia"-GUNNER alliance-lance jumps the gun and claims everyone is 100% Mafia three times over-GnRLiars does something stupid-Bonham does something stupid that we think is clever-Moleman and ITR win-We vote off GUNNER anyway There's Day One for you.

Great analysis Conor, and great game and opening post/story Facekicker.This is going to be a fantastic game.I'm guessing that the Downzy character is perhaps the Mafia Boss.

Is t Downzy a Pokomon?

@Conor and ITR

Would you guys prefer the alternative of killing off the "most suspicious (read: loud) person" like we do every Day 1? All we'll learn from that going into Day 2 is the same thing we've already learned 5 times prior.

Wouldn't the same apply for the first few days? We could form a pacifist alliance and go non-violent, gather information, and hope to strike it lucky with town powers in the nights.

Good morning from sunny Spain, my fellow gnfnrers.

After reading 4 pages, I can say that, like Conor and ITR, I'm also against a no-lynch because even if we lynch a townie on Day 1 we get more info and clues to work with the next day. 

And as Arnold also suggested, I say we vote for the noob or weakest player on the first day, since the "vote for the loudest" strategy never seems to work.

Has everyone posted yet?