Facekicker

Who Wants A Kick In The Face? GNFNR Mafia Game Thread

-Everyone says hello in the least suspicious way possible, normally with a sarcastic quip, at the expense of themselves "lol why would I joke about being Mafia if I was Mafia"

-GUNNER alliance

-lance jumps the gun and claims everyone is 100% Mafia three times over

-GnRLiars does something stupid

-Bonham does something stupid that we think is clever

-Moleman and ITR win

-We vote off GUNNER anyway

There's Day One for you.

-Everyone says hello in the least suspicious way possible, normally with a sarcastic quip, at the expense of themselves "lol why would I joke about being Mafia if I was Mafia"

-GUNNER alliance

-Moleman and ITR win

There's Day One for you.

You have a better strategy? 

-GUNNER alliance

-Moleman and ITR win

There's Day One for you.

Great analysis Conor, and great game and opening post/story Facekicker.

This is going to be a fantastic game.

I'm guessing that the Downzy character is perhaps the Mafia Boss.

He fucked up the You're crazy lyrics because he's Axl, but that's the best his voice has ever sounded live. It's almost unbelievable that he sounds so good.

How worthwhile would it be to peruse through past games to look for deviations in behavior in comparison to this game, which may indicate a mafia alliance?  

Not much. Everybody always thinks everyone is acting differently anyway. I guess it couldn't hurt though, so have at it. 

How worthwhile would it be to peruse through past games to look for deviations in behavior in comparison to this game, which may indicate a mafia alliance?

Not much. Everybody always thinks everyone is acting differently anyway. I guess it couldn't hurt though, so have at it.
You have posted with many of these folks for years.

You know their posting styles.

I think Mafia is a pretty good mixture of guts and logic.

I just hope the "don't post: you're toast" rule is enforced.  The last few games seemed rife with people who didn't really participate.  For one of them, Arnold, it was total strategy and that was okay.  But for the others, it's like "why did you even sign up?"   

giphy-5.gif

Hillarydancing.gif

gL0Dmta.gif

The Players

01) Lance

02) Moleman

03) Magisme

04) GNRLiars

05) Conor

06) DamnSmooth

07) AlteredBeast

08) Bonham

09) Arnold

10) ZosoRose

11) InThisRiver

12) Bacardi

13) Gunner

The Rules

1. NO PMS UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION

2. NO DISCUSSION OF THE GAME OUTSIDE THE THREAD, THIS INCLUDES STATUSES AND LIKING POSTS AFTER YOU DIE

3. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST SOMEWHAT ACTIVE. INACTIVES WILL BE WARNED VIA PM AND PURGED IF ACTIVITY DOES NOT INCREASE.

4. BOLD YOUR VOTES. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TEXT FORMAT AS LONG AS IT'S DISCERNIBLE THAT IT'S A VOTE FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON, BUT IT MUST BE BOLDED.

5. WHEN A VOTE MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED, TREAT IT AS THE UNOFFICIAL START TO THE NIGHT AND STOP POSTING.

6. YOU MAY VOTE TO NOT LYNCH. EXAMPLE: Official Vote: No Lynch. IF THE MAJORITY VOTES THIS, NO LYNCH WILL OCCUR ON THE NIGHT.

7. NO CHARACTER REVEALING.

2016 has been a year marked by conflict. From the U.S. Presidential Election between Hitlary Cunton and The Donald, to Social Justice Warriors and Black Lives Matters activists shittening up everything else in between - nobody has been safe. Not even the biggest fat shit himself, Axl Rose  Harambe (RIP)

GNR forums have been no different...a conflict is brewing and lines have been marked in the sand...do we get to speak our minds on the fat shit regroupening and libtards running amok, or do we reach out and jerk off Team Brazil and censor the forums. Worse, do we become a safe space altogether where mangina chumps and frustrated soccermoms scold everyone else like bold children. 

.....the fans fortunately get to decide, it is kill or be killed...

***********GAME THREAD LOCKED *************

******OPENING AT 11PM GMT******

UNTIL THEN, ENJOY SOME MUSIC FROM WORLD FAMOUS DJ TDR

Anyway, this seems like a great thread to post dank memes:

23h2hp5.jpg