John Bonham

TV Party

I gave up on AHS after episode four. Worst season so far. The actor who plays the husband is dreadful.

The new Billy Bob Thorton series on Amazon looks promising.

I gave up on AHS after episode four. Worst season so far. The actor who plays the husband is dreadful.

the season takes a whole different turn from episodes 6-9...the finale though sucked 

but i removed it from my dvr series list...every year sucks in one way or another but i keep going back to it...but i'm done...i think

anyway, check out the rest of the season ... i don't wanna spoil anything but from the end of ep 5 thru ep 9, the concept changes and it was actually ok

Goliath was very good. Billy Bob kills it on the show

Not entirely sure of 'Divorce' (HBO), yet there is definitely something about it. I catch myself entertained, after all.

I'm up to date with it. I was unsure about it too but stuck with it. Both leads are great in it

Not entirely sure of 'Divorce' (HBO), yet there is definitely something about it. I catch myself entertained, after all.

I watch Westworld and Divorce on HBO in a row. Divorcev has that off beat quality of Fargo and Westworld has a sci fi conspiracy vibe.

Vice Principals the trailers are funny. Kenny powers has gone legit.

Quarry on Cinemax is solid.

the season takes a whole different turn from episodes 6-9...the finale though sucked 

but i removed it from my dvr series list...every year sucks in one way or another but i keep going back to it...but i'm done...i think

anyway, check out the rest of the season ... i don't wanna spoil anything but from the end of ep 5 thru ep 9, the concept changes and it was actually ok

This was the first time when i genuinely lost interest in AHS

I've heard that it will be different from episode 5, but i don't think it's worth the time

This season just sucks ass, plus i can't stand Cuba "i'm a goof dindu" Gooding Jr. He is so shit

This was the first time when i genuinely lost interest in AHS

I've heard that it will be different from episode 5, but i don't think it's worth the time

This season just sucks ass, plus i can't stand Cuba "i'm a goof dindu" Gooding Jr. He is so shit

I lose interest every year but for some reason, I stick with it.

But I've tortured myself enough. I'm done with the show. I loathe so many of the actors on the show, Evan Peters especially. I hate that dick

Cuba was especially shit in this season.

But it does take a different turn at the end of episode 5 that lasts thru episode 9. The change held my almost non existent interest but then the last episode put the nail in the coffin forever for me.

Pitch is great.

I love Last Man on Earth and Brooklyn 99,

The Last Man on Earth is so good.

Its quirky and funny throughout the show then it'll drop a serious bomb at the end. 

It does it very well.

All around a very well scripted, directed and acted show

Final episode of Westworld was fantastic

Almost every actor at their best

I'm so looking forward to the second season

Recent WD was alright

so much to talk about regarding the Westward finale....

ho-lee fuck

Adam Ruins Everything is a great show. I know there is decent room for argument on a number of his points, but the items I know well, I think he is spot on (drugs, of course).

The real reason weed is illegal (among others): 

Final episode of Westworld was fantastic

Almost every actor at their best

I'm so looking forward to the second season

Recent WD was alright

so much to talk about regarding the Westward finale....

ho-lee fuck

the william/man in black twist was world fucking class, fucking right doggy

I have been watching Black Mirror on Netflix.

I watched the first four episodes so far.

The first one with the pig, and the third one with the eyes/brain/memory-Tivo chip were pretty haunting stuff.