• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i finally took the Trailer Park boys plunge.   I fucking love Bubbles and Lahey.

Hoping/predicting this is all a fad and these shows and movies from the 2010s are all going to look incredibly dated in the future.   In a few years, we will see the return of strong men and

Another season of the Miser Show has come to an end, and boy was it a doozy. Returning veteran of the show Dazey shook things up midway through the season, and with the B-boys unable to get a rise out

Posted Images

On 22/01/2021 at 2:07 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yeah, I know by all accounts she's considered hot and sexy and a 10 and everything, but I find her face actually repellent.   I know how odd that sounds cause she's not in any way ugly.  I just can't look at her for some reason.

I also find Maggie Gyllenhall repellent in the same way, and I think they have similar eyes and noses.  Must be something traumatic in my childhood that those two particular women have that effect on me.

But Maggie is legit fugly. 

Her replacing Katie Holmes in Batman was hilarious. As if he'd go to those lengths for...that. 

She looks like a sad cartoon turtle, fucking Mitch McConnell head on her. 

Started watching Life in Mars (UK Series). It was released in 2006. About a cop in Manchester that finds himself transported to 1973 after he has an accident. It's only two series but it's brilliant. Funny too. 

Think there is an American version too. 

On 22.1.2021 at 3:07 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yeah, I know by all accounts she's considered hot and sexy and a 10 and everything, but I find her face actually repellent.   I know how odd that sounds cause she's not in any way ugly.  I just can't look at her for some reason.

I also find Maggie Gyllenhall repellent in the same way, and I think they have similar eyes and noses.  Must be something traumatic in my childhood that those two particular women have that effect on me.

Haha, i cant even name one single actress that i would consider hot nowdays. Its hard when you grew up with Pam, Kim Basinger and SHIT. My sister looks like the third Olsen twin. And my sister is not sexy at all because of that Olsen sister look. 

I miss All the babes from the 90s

Geeeez... They look so asexual... 

olsen-twins-met.jpg?resize=1200,1200

They looked fine though. As correctly mentioned. They look traumatized now. 

celebshq_dot_com_-_olsen-twins-U20180420

Edited by creed
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

god damnit, rick and morty is actually pretty funny

i hate the animation style and the general aesthetic but rick's voice actor is fucking hilarious

The random burping always gets me.

Anybody watch Tom & Jerry on HBO Max.

It was better than the Axl Rose scooby doo,

But after an hour or so I lost interest.

At least T&J didn't cut out the violence in this 2021 reboot.

Plenty of cartoon violence in this one.

2 hours ago, RedHook said:

Anybody watch Tom & Jerry on HBO Max.

It was better than the Axl Rose scooby doo,

But after an hour or so I lost interest.

At least T&J didn't cut out the violence in this 2021 reboot.

Plenty of cartoon violence in this one.

it looks very bad

downloaded someone's VHS recording of the Sci Fi channel circa 1998 at archive.org. Trip down boomer lane. Re-runs of Tales From The Dark Side, Antigravity Room, Trailer Park, SatAM Anime (some sailing ship in space). Worst was the Sci-Fi HSN show hocking celluloid collectibles. I remember actually watching that.

I'd like to watch all the episodes of TFTDS, Ray Bradbury Theater, and 80s Hitchcock Presents someday.

No doubt this is a $1 store reboot of TPB

Still, better than nothing.

Alex Lifeson from Rush has a cameo as himself in episode 6, and Bubbles dresses up in a full Ace Frehley costume.

Ricky n Julian are in Jail, while Bubbles and Randy are still at the park in Bubbles shed mostly.

I was afraid these were gonna be 10 minute shorts, but the run time seems to be around 23 minutes (same as 1/2 hour TV show before commercials)