John Bonham

TV Party

1 hour ago, Ninja_Chick said:

The boys/Animal Kingdom/ Yellowstone or the Witcher 

Im watching ‘His dark Materials’ right now, it’s pretty good....and oh yeah...’Watchmen’....fuck, maybe I need to get life....

The Boys really surprised me. I wasnt expecting much but it turned out being damn good

Watched the first 2 seasons of Good Girls. No idea what it was about because Christina Hendricks giant bazoombas kept me in a state of unzip

Third season is a mixed bag.  Some episodes are just plain too much unbridled Lynch.   Lynch is best when Frost is kind of reigning him in somewhat.

It's best to just think of it as an 18 hour movie.  It was awful having to wait a whole week between hours, but I found it worked a LOT better as a binge.

Do you have access to the 90 minutes of deleted scenes from the movie?  They're not necessary at all, but they're fun.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:49 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Almost 20 years later, still hilarious and fresh.   Fucking love it.

Seeing how retarded US culture has become, I’m surprised he’s not getting shit about the #MeToo storyline. Then again he’s on “the right side of history” overall, so I guess they just give him a pass.

still love the show though.

I need to watch more tv and movies. My life isn’t much better than the guy living on the bench outside this building. We go to the same 7-11. He roots through trash outside and I get a ice brew can of coffee. He’s in shape. I did not hit the gym. I just drink beer and watch YouTube vids of Spider-Man on PS4. We both have nothing. 

17 hours ago, Bobbo said:

Seeing how retarded US culture has become, I’m surprised he’s not getting shit about the #MeToo storyline. Then again he’s on “the right side of history” overall, so I guess they just give him a pass.

still love the show though.

Apparently the libs are too busy getting triggered by fucking South Park in 2020 :lol:

http://metro.co.uk/2020/02/14/south-park-tweet-leaves-fans-fuming-goes-viral-12240062/

you know you're living in clown world when the conservatives are the ones defending South Park and the "progressives" are calling it culturally damaging