John Bonham

TV Party

I am actually enjoying the new American horror story. But it could be because I grew up with cheesy 80s horror movies. And I know she isn’t very pretty and has no chest, but I would bang Emma so hard that her aunt would walk with a limp for three days. 

I like how cheesy it is. They started taking themselves way too seriously after the first couple years. 

Hopefully it won’t go off the rails. 

My AHS experience? Watched the first two seasons religiously. Watched maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the next couple seasons. I think I watched the first episode of the last two years and didn’t care to watch anymore. 

33 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

I am actually enjoying the new American horror story. But it could be because I grew up with cheesy 80s horror movies. And I know she isn’t very pretty and has no chest, but I would bang Emma so hard that her aunt would walk with a limp for three days. 

I like how cheesy it is. They started taking themselves way too seriously after the first couple years. 

Hopefully it won’t go off the rails. 

My AHS experience? Watched the first two seasons religiously. Watched maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the next couple seasons. I think I watched the first episode of the last two years and didn’t care to watch anymore. 

I liked the first 2 eps but every season, it goes off the rails and I swear to myself that I won't watch ever again. Then a year goes by, I soften my stance, it goes off the rails again and repeat....

I watch Disenchantment on Netflix with the wife. It is by Matt Groening. 

I am not recommending it to anyone because it isn't a good show. It is not funny and it is not interesting, but for some reason or another it keeps me engaged. I haven't figured it out yet. The best praise I can give this show is that the second season is funnier (although barely) than the first one and I always liked Matt Groening's animation. 

I'm as big a Simpsons and Futurama fan as humanly possible, but Disenchantment is fucking garbage.

The main character is an unlikable ugly entitled cunt.  And in no way "ironic" or cute or whatever.  She's just a miserable cunt with no redeeming qualities.  Half the episodes are the same old boring fucking bullshit about how "oppressed" women are that every other TV show has these days.

The other characters are almost as bad cause they simply have no personality.  Elfo is a watered down Fry and Luci is an even more watered down Bender.  The King is just everything bad about Homer with none  of the humor.

And for a show that takes place in a "magical" world, the plots are painfully dull and uninspired.

It's really, really shitty.  I can't believe you managed to sit through all of it Nate.  I turned it off.   Just garbage.

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I'm as big a Simpsons and Futurama fan as humanly possible, but Disenchantment is fucking garbage.

The main character is an unlikable ugly entitled cunt.  And in no way "ironic" or cute or whatever.  She's just a miserable cunt with no redeeming qualities.  Half the episodes are the same old boring fucking bullshit about how "oppressed" women are that every other TV show has these days.

The other characters are almost as bad cause they simply have no personality.  Elfo is a watered down Fry and Luci is an even more watered down Bender.  The King is just everything bad about Homer with none  of the humor.

And for a show that takes place in a "magical" world, the plots are painfully dull and uninspired.

It's really, really shitty.  I can't believe you managed to sit through all of it Nate.  I turned it off.   Just garbage.

It's just not good

On 9/27/2019 at 7:32 PM, arnold layne said:
On 9/28/2019 at 2:56 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

I am not recommending it to anyone because it isn't a good show. 

Lately 

Altered Carbon

Shameless American version.

Aquarius 

Dark

Mindhunters 

The Deuce 

Banshee 

Peaky Blinders

I know it's not TV but El Camino is going to be bad ass! I can not wait to watch when it hits!

19 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I didn’t like the new season of mindhunter

I thought it was better than the first season. It doesn't compare to the real life Bundy Tapes though. That was the shit.

4 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I didn’t like the new season of mindhunter

I am hooked on it.

I will admit it is a slow show.

I need to go back and rewatch all seasons of Hannibal and also True Detective series.

Season 1 of True Detective may be my fav show!

On 10/13/2019 at 10:39 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

So was I right about El Camino?   Just two hours of moody, silent, driving around?  I can't be bothered to actually watch it.

it's great, i thought boomers had wide attention spans

watch it

OKQcuUV.jpg

here's something to not watch

On 10/13/2019 at 11:39 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

So was I right about El Camino?   Just two hours of moody, silent, driving around?  I can't be bothered to actually watch it.

No. It’s great. Definitely watch it.