John Bonham

TV Party

Hoping/predicting this is all a fad and these shows and movies from the 2010s are all going to look incredibly dated in the future.

In a few years, we will see the return of strong men and beautiful women in our stories. This is what 90% of viewers want to see.

The token black character has been replaced by the token lesbian character. Hollywood so woke that a nigga can't get a toke anymore. #MeToo even got GNR knockin' on heaven's door. 

Yeah, they are dating everything from this era. It must suck for the people who make these shows. Somebody needs to have the balls to make a comedy that satires what they have been doing. Omar from The Wire is one of the best characters in the history of television but you never felt as if David Simon was pushing an agenda by making him gay. 

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Did the writers come up with the lesbian angle on their own or did netflix force it on them? 

It really feels like a force. Within the same episode the girl is telling the guy that she was "obsessed" with him in high school. Then all of a sudden she says it was because the girl she liked wanted him. It was complete nonsense.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

It really feels like a force. Within the same episode the girl is telling the guy that she was "obsessed" with him in high school. Then all of a sudden she says it was because the girl she liked wanted him. It was complete nonsense.

Wasn't she on truth serum when she told him she'd been obsessed with him too?

4 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

Wasn't she on truth serum when she told him she'd been obsessed with him too?

I think it was just before the serum, when they fell over going for the scissors.

Final episode of Stranger Things was utter shit. I still like the show for the characters and the chemistry between actors, and of course the nostalgia, but the plot development re: the supernatural phenomena sucks ass.

"Guys, I know how to wrap it up this year! Let's have them close the gate!"

"Yeah, but it's, like, not entirely closed, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

Fuck off.

33 minutes ago, magisme said:

Final episode of Stranger Things was utter shit. I still like the show for the characters and the chemistry between actors, and of course the nostalgia, but the plot development re: the supernatural phenomena sucks ass.

"Guys, I know how to wrap it up this year! Let's have them close the gate!"

"Yeah, but it's, like, not entirely closed, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

Fuck off. 

Best part?

Hopper isn't even dead