John Bonham

TV Party

NvyXRJT.jpg

Loved the first season.

Felt like there was something off with the second season though, it wasn't nearly as funny to me for some reason. Anyone else feel that? I think they made Titus more of a cartoon- he was already ridiculous but I wasn't rooting for him like I was in the first season. In fact, I'd say every character was severely Flanderized in the second season.

New season of Bojack Horseman should be good, I never finished the second, will probably binge watch the whole show sometime soon.

Bloodline_TV_Series_Poster.jpg

Started watching Bloodline last night.

First episode was good, but I don't know if I can handle a whole series about rich people.

I watched season 1 and i'm glad i did - it had a decent arch, would recommend, but 2 episodes into season two i was like alright, enough of these fucking people. 

I do that with a lot of series, watch the some or all of the first season, get the gist of it, then move on with my life. 24 for instance. Okay, I get it, 24 hours in a day, 24 episodes in a season, outlandish shit happens. Cool. 

I would file Homeland in that category as well - highly recommend the first 2 seasons, especially the first. the second follows nicely. But seasons 3-4 are just redundant. Move on with your life. 

Community seasons 1-3, has to be on the Mt. Rushmore of 21st century television - seasons 4+, find something else to watch. 

It takes a great series to power through it's entirety. Not easy to come by. 

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Poster

Loved the first season.

Felt like there was something off with the second season though, it wasn't nearly as funny to me for some reason. Anyone else feel that? I think they made Titus more of a cartoon- he was already ridiculous but I wasn't rooting for him like I was in the first season. In fact, I'd say every character was severely Flanderized in the second season.

New season of Bojack Horseman should be good, I never finished the second, will probably binge watch the whole show sometime soon.

Yeah, I can agree with you on season 2. I think it took a little more time than season 1 for things to get on track. Something was just a little off. Thing probably just felt very forced. Ultimately, I think it ended up being a great season, and I still look forward to more.

Good call on Bojack Horseman. I started season 3 but I think I dozed off halfway through the first episode. That doesn't mean it's not good, I just do a lot of Netflixing when I'm really tired. 

C3ZPNt4.jpg

I have really fallen in love with this show in recent months. I wish I had checked it out much sooner.

Great show! Tina is the best.

I watch way too many cartoons.

Loved the first season.

Yeah, I can agree with you on season 2. I think it took a little more time than season 1 for things to get on track. Something was just a little off. Thing probably just felt very forced. Ultimately, I think it ended up being a great season, and I still look forward to more.

I don't even remember if I finished the second season. What they did with Titus, Jaqueline, and Lydia were all terrible. There was one episode where Titus is dating a construction worker who has just come out as being gay, and this should be a very sweet thing because the construction worker is adorably stumbling through what gay culture is like. "Am I allowed to say this?" "Can I wear this?" It's all very cute.

But fucking Titus ruins it because he's jealous the construction worker gets to have the big "Coming out" reveal that he never had, and makes it selfishly all about him. Totally ruins the segment, and his own character, in how selfish and whiny he is. I loved Titus in season one but I couldn't root for him after this. He became so childish and ridiculous and there was not a thing to keep him grounded, he was just feeding off his own selfish and delusional ego. Fuck that.

Sorry for the venting, but they made a loveable character into a prick in my eyes. That being said the first season was really good and I trust your judgement on these matters so I should give Season Two a proper rewatch and finish it.

C3ZPNt4.jpg

I have really fallen in love with this show in recent months. I wish I had checked it out much sooner.

Great show! Tina is the best.

I watch way too many cartoons.

I made my parents watch this, one of the best gags ever, IMO

Loved the first season.

I don't even remember if I finished the second season. What they did with Titus, Jaqueline, and Lydia were all terrible. There was one episode where Titus is dating a construction worker who has just come out as being gay, and this should be a very sweet thing because the construction worker is adorably stumbling through what gay culture is like. "Am I allowed to say this?" "Can I wear this?" It's all very cute.

But fucking Titus ruins it because he's jealous the construction worker gets to have the big "Coming out" reveal that he never had, and makes it selfishly all about him. Totally ruins the segment, and his own character, in how selfish and whiny he is. I loved Titus in season one but I couldn't root for him after this. He became so childish and ridiculous and there was not a thing to keep him grounded, he was just feeding off his own selfish and delusional ego. Fuck that.

Sorry for the venting, but they made a loveable character into a prick in my eyes.

I think that with Titus, that's a great example of his character. He's a self centered, know it all, diva. It's always about him. But, he's also a very likable character.

I finally got round to starting Sherlock.

Good show.

My to watch list is Better Call Saul's next season. I've concluded that Vince Gilligan is a cinematic genius. If he can make a show about lawyers entertaining, then he can probably make just about everything look good.

And Bloodline Season 2 to a lesser extent. The first season was pretty much Breaking Bad in Florida, a reused storyline but it worked out.

Bloodline_TV_Series_Poster.jpg

Started watching Bloodline last night.

First episode was good, but I don't know if I can handle a whole series about rich people.

I watched season 1 and i'm glad i did - it had a decent arch, would recommend, but 2 episodes into season two i was like alright, enough of these fucking people.

I do that with a lot of series, watch the some or all of the first season, get the gist of it, then move on with my life. 24 for instance. Okay, I get it, 24 hours in a day, 24 episodes in a season, outlandish shit happens. Cool.

I would file Homeland in that category as well - highly recommend the first 2 seasons, especially the first. the second follows nicely. But seasons 3-4 are just redundant. Move on with your life.

Community seasons 1-3, has to be on the Mt. Rushmore of 21st century television - seasons 4+, find something else to watch.

It takes a great series to power through it's entirety. Not easy to come by.

Speaking of Bloodline...

I don't know how you can kill off the most polarizing character and have another season. This is why I am holding off on watching the second season.

Anyone seen American Horror Story: Hotel?

It's on my PVR, but haven't seen it yet. Freak Show had so much potential, but it sucked...

I liked it. Asylum was the best, I think Murder House and Hotel are about on the same level, and Coven and Freak Show were both balls.

Speaking of Bloodline...

I don't know how you can kill off the most polarizing character and have another season. This is why I am holding off on watching the second season.

I was not sure either, but there was a plot twist that made it work... but I'm still done with it.

Watching season 1, ep 1 of Vice Principals now, i like this show, I see potential here.

Anyone seen American Horror Story: Hotel?

It's on my PVR, but haven't seen it yet. Freak Show had so much potential, but it sucked...

I liked it. Asylum was the best, I think Murder House and Hotel are about on the same level, and Coven and Freak Show were both balls.

Awesome thanks.

Murder House was by far my favourite so if it's comparable I'll definitely watch it

Last Man on Earth is hilarious.

Tandy is an amazing character. Holy shit.

I have been watching it since it premiered.

Will-Forte-Attends-Event-With-Beard-Shav

i re-watched season 1 over the weekend - fucking amazing. This is a masterpiece, i hope trump ends it all, why bother continuing, peak humanity achieved.

I'd gladly die if i knew Tandy would be the last man on earth (feat. others)

one of my favourite parts of the show - how he is able to travel America just picking up shit he thinks is cool - a space suit, T-rex head, C-3PO, etc.

If you were the last man on earth...where would you go? What would you take?

I'd be going straight to Ariana Grande's house. Get me a pair of those cat ears.

Then i'm for sure going to the sex-robot warehouse. I assume it's a thing.

Ok my favorite show from last year was Narcos the show was in spanish half the time and i did not really notice or care in a few weeks season 2 comes out.

I urge you guys watch season 1 if you have not and get ready for season 2.

I've been watching Shameless. What an amazing show. I don't know if I should laugh or cry

I just binge watched the first six seasons over the last few weeks. It has solidly entrenched itself into my top five series of all time.

The only real downer for me is they use the same formula on all the characters. They will use the first portion of the season to make you love a character. Then midway they will have that character go completely into a 180 degree turn. Fiona is awesome....now she is being a jerk. Lip is awesome....now he is being a prick. V is being a c*nt....now she is being awesome. Ian, Mickey - same thing. Mickey was a prick, then we like him, then back to a prick then back to being a nice guy. Its understandable why they do it, but the predictability makes it a little annoying.

"I'm not a boot pisser"....Carl owned season six!