John Bonham

TV Party

Out of a sick sense of compulsive obligation, I've watched each and every episode of the Simpsons ever.  All the shitty ones from the last two decades even.  At least once, just to say I've watched it.  Some of them are so bad I'd rather watch Beta give Axl his anal sponge bath for 22 minutes.

For a long time, the "Lady Gaga" episode was generally considered the worst of all time, but this week has surpassed it.

It's hands down the most nauseatingly cringe inducing SJW horseshit I've ever seen.  Fuck this show.

Thinking of checking out Jordan Peele's update of the Twilight Zone?

Don't bother.  It's pure sheeeeeeeiiiiit.

I gave it a chance, but god is it lazy, tired, hack bullshit. 

Black Mirror is the only updated Twilight Zone we'll ever need.  Even the episodes from the late 80s were vastly superior.  This is some limpdick bullshit.   Watch it for yourself if you don't believe me.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:18 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Beta give Axl his anal sponge bath for 22 minutes.

So you have heard the TIL demo !

Game of Thrones marathon on HBO signature. Themed round up mixed up with making of. The Dragon chick is enslaving the world to save us all. The half man wants to party. 

Rewatching the Sopranos like a mad man pumped for the movie.

Also binged Sabrina with the girlfriend. A little cheesy and some SJW elements, but not that bad a show. 

Gotta catch up on a lot of others. 

On 4/18/2019 at 10:05 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Thinking of checking out Jordan Peele's update of the Twilight Zone?

Don't bother.  It's pure sheeeeeeeiiiiit.

I gave it a chance, but god is it lazy, tired, hack bullshit. 

Black Mirror is the only updated Twilight Zone we'll ever need.  Even the episodes from the late 80s were vastly superior.  This is some limpdick bullshit.   Watch it for yourself if you don't believe me.

How anti-white is Peele's Twilight Zone, and do any episodes have white leads? Asking because he says he'll never cast white leads in any of his movies.

First ep was all Indian-American cast.  Oh, and a Black lesbian.  One obnoxious asshole racist  white guy, promptly killed.

Second ep was the remake of the Shatner airplane one with a white guy as the crazy that dooms the whole flight.  The US air marshal was a teenage (!) woke black chick.

Third ep was hardworking single black mom taking her perfect straight A son to college only to be dogged by big bad racist southern cop stalking them the whole way there.

Fourth ep was oppressed Eskimos (Inuits) in Alaska with asshole Greg Kinnear as racist boss, keeping them down and taking their land.

SOoooooo yeah.  Exactly what you'd expect.   I'll never watch another minute.

Edited by EstrangedTWAT

5 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I keep trying to watch The Killing but the show drags on a whole bunch

Southland is a more fun show if you’ve seen everything else.