John Bonham

Super Cereal Mafia (pre-game chat)

SUPER CEREAL MAFIA - THE RULES

1. NO PMS UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION

2. NO DISCUSSION OF THE GAME OUTSIDE THE THREAD. THIS INCLUDES STATUS UPDATES AND LIKING POSTS AFTER YOU DIE

3. YOU MAY NOT EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POSTS

4. WHEN A MAJORITY VOTE HAS BEEN REACHED, PLEASE TREAT THIS AS THE UNOFFICIAL START TO THE NIGHT AND STOP POSTING

5. ABSOLUTELY NO CHARACTER REVEALING/NO ROLE REVEALING

I take exception to Rule No. 4 and I was actually going to make a thread about this in the Mafia section.

"4. WHEN A MAJORITY VOTE HAS BEEN REACHED, PLEASE TREAT THIS AS THE UNOFFICIAL START TO THE NIGHT AND STOP POSTING"

When the designated vote count is reached, yes, that is final and it's the game moderators job to go through and determine that the day is over. But until recently the players were always free to keep discussing until the Moderator popped in and declared it to be night.

I really don't trust other players to do a correct tally (they're often wrong and can be used to mislead). It's also impossible to enforce, and just leads to stupid arguments. 

It's not NIGHT and posting should not be prohibited until the Moderator posts telling us so in the usual manner.

I know you don't care, and I'll respect your rule. But I won't like it. :max:

Something so silly shouldn't annoy me so much. Aye aye aye

I take exception to Rule No. 4 and I was actually going to make a thread about this in the Mafia section.

"4. WHEN A MAJORITY VOTE HAS BEEN REACHED, PLEASE TREAT THIS AS THE UNOFFICIAL START TO THE NIGHT AND STOP POSTING"

When the designated vote count is reached, yes, that is final and it's the game moderators job to go through and determine that the day is over. But until recently the players were always free to keep discussing until the Moderator popped in and declared it to be night.

I really don't trust other players to do a correct tally (they're often wrong and can be used to mislead). It's also impossible to enforce, and just leads to stupid arguments. 

It's not NIGHT and posting should not be prohibited until the Moderator posts telling us so in the usual manner.

This post makes much sense to me.

This post makes much sense to me.

this post puzzles me

I do care, and I feel that you make a good point.

The Rules have been redacted.

Only the game moderator's Vote counts are Official.

/JB

/JB

to clarify,

the game will not be in "unofficial" night mode once the appropriate number of votes have been reached?

thats cool

/JB

to clarify,

the game will not be in "unofficial" night mode once the appropriate number of votes have been reached?

thats cool

Correct.

As mags said, "play to the whistle."

In sports terms, play to the whistle. And other players don't get to whistle.

If you knock a guy out, you keep hammering until the ref pulls you off

That'd be Rivers with an s, like Joan Rivers. 

But alas, it doesn't matter because Spaniards don't take their spouses surname. She'll always be a Moleman. :(

Have you considered an alternate surname? Like Mr. & Mrs. Homan?