Facekicker

What movie franchise will the SJW cretins ruin next?

3 hours ago, Sauerkraut said:

more like 3 women talking about how bad and ugly are also beautiful 

If it was 3 women there would be 2 talking about how the other 1 is both bad and ugly. Then they'd repeat with different combinations.

It was never good to begin with but now apparently Elizabeth Banks is directing (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) a remake of Charlies Angels with Kristen Stewart.

Fuck 2018. 

Where have all the cowboys goneeeee woooooooooo

On 5/30/2018 at 7:06 AM, batteryacidsoda said:

I want a Yaddle / Yoda romcom written by Zach Galifanakis on acid and with a soundtrack by Frank Zappa

I want a Yoda / Lahey film

If they try to reboot Road House with Shia Ledouf I will be making a satanic pilgrimage to the hollywood sign. 

Indian Jones. That might be kind of cool actually. He could be half indian and half black. Beads in the front and fur coat in the back. Rides around in a pimp cadillac, with a canoe strapped to its roof rack. He's got moccasins for his cock-O-sins. And like Donald Trump, he always wins! He roams for riches and has got bones for bitches. Indian Jones. He ain't got no phone. T.P. his home.

I can’t wait until the sjws do a casting of homaphrodites, dykes and ‘non binary retarded dumb cunts” for the remake of The Blues Brothers...

we cant call it that though cause that’s not socially acceptable, it will be called

the blues others

8 hours ago, wasted said:

What if they remake Disclosure but Michael Douglas is the bad guy. 

Disclosure is the third successful motion picture in which Michael Douglas’s character is being dominated and manipulated in some way by a woman, the other two being Fatal Attraction in 1987 and Basic Instinct in 1992.

was this some kind of boomer fetish series

6 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

Disclosure is the third successful motion picture in which Michael Douglas’s character is being dominated and manipulated in some way by a woman, the other two being Fatal Attraction in 1987 and Basic Instinct in 1992.

was this some kind of boomer fetish series

Maybe before the evangelical left took over Holywood men could be victims too. Or was that stage 1 of the Art of War. Weaken the opponent. 

“This is a Bond for the modern era who will appeal to a younger generation while sticking true to what we all expect in a Bond film,’ the source added. ‘There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he’s having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo.’

fucking christ

so not only is the new 007 a lesbian dindu, but there's going to be a scene where bond gets emasculated by some strong powerful woman

i'm sure dazey and len are celebrating the evolution of their culture over at mygnr

9 minutes ago, magisme said:

I'm so glad I'm building a library of old movies.

What have you watched recently?

Couldnt they have at least picked a hot broad? Why do they always go the ugly titless route?

1 hour ago, sixes said:

What have you watched recently?

Lots of Bogart lately. TCM airs him a bunch and I always love it, so I started with him. I'm just going one actor, series, studio, or director at a time and getting everything. Early on, Bogart works with Bette Davis and Edward G. Robinson, so maybe I'll spin off to one of them next. Maybe watch all of Edward G's gangster films.