Facekicker

What movie franchise will the SJW cretins ruin next?

In Jumanji, there were multiple not-so-subtle references to trans and gay shit.  When Jack Black gets a hard-on but doesn't realize it because he's a woman trapped in a man's body, oh so clever!

19 hours ago, Sauerkraut said:

the answer is probably incredibles 2 sadly

i hope brad bird proves me wrong

idris elba is fucking boring 

You HAVE read the plot right?   Mr. Incredible is a stay at home dad while his wife goes out and does the adventuring, so yeah, that answers that question.

19 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You HAVE read the plot right?   Mr. Incredible is a stay at home dad while his wife goes out and does the adventuring, so yeah, that answers that question.

the director is a libertarian so at least isn't a dyed in the wool bleeding heart type

its possible its an interesting point/story but another new character is a lesbianic blue haired bitch with a side shave so I'm not optimistic

36 minutes ago, bran said:

The Han Solo movie flopped hard.

As 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Flops, Are Movies About White Men Box Office Poison?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/05/29/as-solo-a-star-wars-story-flops-are-movies-about-white-men-box-office-poison/#679756785d49

:rofl-lol:

Edit: Would you believe me if I told you that Scott Mendelson wrote that cute piece?

10 hours ago, bran said:

The Han Solo movie flopped hard.

Not surprising. We're only six months gone from a core-entry, and it's a film nobody wanted. At least Rogue One was the hard nostalgia play, without relying on it being the "someone" movie. I can't see any of those working, with the exception of a Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan film. They should focus more on stories and the like, rather than "Well we need a Lando film, we need a Boba Fett film". All hell will break loose if they try to make a Yoda one. Solo was never going to have the widespread appeal that an Episode would, and it didn't seem to appeal to casual fans either, it was only for the maniacal propaganda rally fans. That, and the reviews seem to be "It was okay". I'll watch it eventually, I'm sure it's enjoyable enough while not memorable, but even as a Star Wars fan (who has enjoyed most of the new stuff as well), I had very minimal interest in going to see this as soon as I could, which says it all really.

6 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

You can't have a Solo film without Harrison Ford playing Han Solo. Nobody wants to see a no name actor who has nowhere near the onscreen charisma of Harrison Ford playing the role of Han Solo. Same thing goes with Indiana Jones. 

Pretty much. No matter how good the plotline was going to be, it was doomed from the start for that reason. 

My biggest gripe was the writing. The story wasn't engaging. I felt myself zoning in and out and not giving a shit about any of the characters. 

Woody Harrelson was a terrible choice for this film too. It was almost as if Disney or Harrelson wanted him to be in it because he is Woody Harrelson, not because his acting could bring something to the table. It didn't at all. 

And don't get me started about Darth Maul. I don't give a shit about the extended universe. As far as I am concerned Maul died in Episode 1. 

This movie was a total bastardization of Star Wars. 

Kathleen Kennedy, is determined, DETERMINED, to inject all her girl power SJW politics into Star Wars. 

The most entertaining thing about Star Wars now is watching the growing backlash.

It has only just started and all the signs point to Disney being tone deaf about how annoyed the fans are about their handling of the franchise. 

This is going to get hilarious. I predict Episode 9 is going to crash and burn. 

the thing is, there are tons of diversity quotas in hollywood right now

like they exist on paper

it doesn't matter if you're actually talented you wont get hired

this is why theres a shitty no name actress or token minority in every star wars or marvel movie 

I long for the days when the starting point for any endeavour wasn't a diversity quota followed by the latest identity politics quest. 

Things like story, character etc 

I point blank refuse to hand over money to anything pandering to that shit.