Facekicker

What movie franchise will the SJW cretins ruin next?

I liked Ghostbusters when i was a little kid

Now we have an SJW version of it

This is bad on so many different levels

The bad acting, shit dialogues sealed that if you saw the trailer, you saw the movie. I've never seen so many dislikes on a youtube move trailer  :lolzers:

"professional" reviews cited as "this is the most important film in recent history, because the main characters are all girls, huehuehue

You now it's bad when the feminists needs to rely on a fucking Ghostbusters franchise (a dumb shit kiddy comedy from the 80's) to push further their agenda

There are plenty of films and good actresses where/whom they can pursue their already outdated viewpoints yet they choose mainstream corporate shit movies, it's mind boggling

And the most vocal "Black Bond" supporters have probably never watched a single fucking Bond movie in their wretched lives. 

I understand your POV, but what is really wrong with a Black Bond? That's not as obnoxious as the other examples. 
Besides, James Bond movies are shit since the early 70's. 
Boring snoozefests if you ask me

Edited by Budd Dwyer

That theory about the codename doesn't add up though and not just because of skyfall.

But as you said already, Fleming specifically described the character in detail as a white man of Scottish/English heritage.

He ain't fucking blonde either.

I understand your POV, but what is really wrong with a Black Bond? That's not as obnoxious as the other examples. 

Besides, James Bond movies are shit since the early 70's. 

Boring snoozefests if you ask me

Same thing that's wrong with how every other franchise is taking established characters with certain traits, often designed by someone long dead with no power to reverse the studio's decision, and changing these traits to meet diversity quotas or push an idea.

Why does James Bond have to be black? Why can't they make a new character/franchise with a black character rather than changing the established character Ian Fleming came up with?

I personally don't care because in my mind, each James Bond is a different person using the same code name.

i said similar about a comic book character on mygnr, and someone(forgot who) called it nerd racism :lol:

No one is going to watch Oceans Eleven with women.

All it takes is one box office bomb for the executives to get scared.

No one is going to watch Oceans Eleven with women.

All it takes is one box office bomb for the executives to get scared.

Hopefully that will be Ghostbusters 2016 starring three "hilarious" cumdumpsters. 

It has been banned in China and theatres everywhere are half empty. 4.1 rating on IMDB and they had to buy the fresh rating on RT by stuffing the reviews with contributions from known SJW shills. 

Agreed, I can't imagine that they will even come close to making back their budget. The word of mouth around this movie is so toxic, its guaranteed to be a failure.

White House Down - Hillary becomes president.

I red an interview with Kathleen Kennedy where she said that 5 out of 8 people that make creative decisions for future Star Wars films are women.