Budd Dwyer

Fat Axl sends DMCA letter because of the infamous FAT photo

Now that hes been workingout and hes getting slimmer it makes no sense to keep bullying him on in the internet just because he had some more weight a couple of years ago.

He has the right to try to get rid of those pics.

28vejax.jpg

Trivia: This photo was taken at the Winnipeg 2010 show, the infamous madison t-shirtgate gig.

I wonder if her vagina wasn't moist enough, because Axl was the fattest fuck on the earth, so she decided to lie and confuse poeple with this shit

I thought i was made the first fat axl thread

i was right

However, while copyright holders are fully entitled to protect their work, there are many instances that cause controversy. These cases often amount to ham-handed efforts at taking down infringing content but others arouse suspicions that censorship is the likely goal.

Details of several such cases appeared in the Lumen Database’s DMCA archive this week, having been filed there by Google. They all relate to a wave of copyright claims sent to Blogspot and GoogleUserContent on May 31, 2016 demanding the removal of pictures depicting Guns N’ Roses singer Axl Rose.

“Copyright image of Axl Rose. Please be advised that no permission has been granted to publish the copyright image so we cannot direct you to an authorized example of it,” the notices sent by Web Sheriff on behalf of the singer read.

Perhaps the first reaction here is that Rose has no right to take down Minkevich’s photo. Since Minkevich was the one who took it, he must own the copyright, right? Web Sheriff doesn’t seem to think so.

“We can gladly confirm that all official / accredited photographers at [Axl Rose] shows sign-off on ‘Photography Permission’ contracts / ‘Photographic Release’ agreements which A. specify and limit the manner in which the photos can be exploited and B. transfer copyright ownership in such photos to AR’s relevant service company,” the company told TF in a statement.

We contacted Minkevich again and asked whether he’d signed any contracts as suggested by Web Sheriff or had any clear idea of who owns the copyrights. He confirmed that some shows make photographers sign an agreement and some don’t. This event was in 2010, a long time to remember back.

33 minutes ago, MillerGNR said:

Wears naked women t-shirts/Goes SJW on twitter. lol alex sore

And women upside down in garbage cans. Don't forget those.

inb4 "Garbage can shirts are a powerful statement about womyn's disposability in the age of Drumpf!"

6 hours ago, magisme said:

And women upside down in garbage cans. Don't forget those.

Thats my Axl being ironic.

He loves women.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:42 PM, Budd Dwyer said:

I wonder if her vagina wasn't moist enough, because Axl was the fattest fuck on the earth, so she decided to lie and confuse poeple with this shit

Sand. It gets everywhere 

Madison was just pissed cause shes the only one that likes to be overweight in a room full of 10,000 people.