Budd Dwyer

Fat Axl sends DMCA letter because of the infamous FAT photo

Seems like he still loves lawsuits and probably aware that he was/is a fat fuck

http://torrentfreak.com/axl-rose-sends-dmca-notices-to-google-targeting-fat-photo-160605/

However, while copyright holders are fully entitled to protect their work, there are many instances that cause controversy. These cases often amount to ham-handed efforts at taking down infringing content but others arouse suspicions that censorship is the likely goal.

Details of several such cases appeared in the Lumen Database’s DMCA archive this week, having been filed there by Google. They all relate to a wave of copyright claims sent to Blogspot and GoogleUserContent on May 31, 2016 demanding the removal of pictures depicting Guns N’ Roses singer Axl Rose.

“Copyright image of Axl Rose. Please be advised that no permission has been granted to publish the copyright image so we cannot direct you to an authorized example of it,” the notices sent by Web Sheriff on behalf of the singer read.

Intrigued, TorrentFreak tracked down the photographer who captured this moment to see if he was aware of these takedown efforts. We eventually found Boris Minkevich at the Winnipeg Free Press where his fine work is published in all its glory.

Perhaps the first reaction here is that Rose has no right to take down Minkevich’s photo. Since Minkevich was the one who took it, he must own the copyright, right? Web Sheriff doesn’t seem to think so.

“We can gladly confirm that all official / accredited photographers at [Axl Rose] shows sign-off on ‘Photography Permission’ contracts / ‘Photographic Release’ agreements which A. specify and limit the manner in which the photos can be exploited and B. transfer copyright ownership in such photos to AR’s relevant service company,” the company told TF in a statement.

We contacted Minkevich again and asked whether he’d signed any contracts as suggested by Web Sheriff or had any clear idea of who owns the copyrights. He confirmed that some shows make photographers sign an agreement and some don’t. This event was in 2010, a long time to remember back.

This will backfire, no doubt

(Streisand effect anyone?)

I'm going to be honest, I wasn't quite which one they were talking about.  
I haven't read the article but I am not sure this was really him. It could have been that other person that took down YouTube vids.

I'm going to be honest, I wasn't quite which one they were talking about.  

I haven't read the article but I am not sure this was really him. It could have been that other person that took down YouTube vids.

Warchild did that.  I'd say he would do this too, but I don't know if it's possible. 

It's not nice to make fun of people's weight, but in the case of Axl Rose, it's just too easy. When we've written of Fat Axl, or FAxl as I like to call him, previously people cried Photoshop! but these new photos from this past weekend prove no photoshopping in the world could look as bad as the real thing. Axl is old, and has put on some pounds.

Axl Rose showed up to a Golden Globes party this past Sunday and was sporting a peculiar accessory, a cane. Was it for fashion? Did he break his leg recently under the weight of his fat gut? Only Axl and his doctor know, but I wouldn't be surprised if his ankles gave way. One thing is for sure, this new FAxl seems jolly:

AxlRose-StillFat-2.jpg?resize=474%2C515

Here's video of the event where Axl is asked "what keeps you rocking out?" which is a terrible question, and his answer is hilarious…"A healthy lifestyle." Axl, we need to reevaluate your meaning of healthy, brother!

http://www.metalinjection.net/gossip/axl-rose-is-still-fat-going-around-town-holding-a-cane

So much fat.

5Zdx0V7.jpg2cW682p.jpgThanks for the explanation, Budd!I thought I was in trouble for torrenting Game of Thrones.

I got a very similar letter from my internet company last week.... I thought it was because I was searching for the Antiquiet leaks... Which I never found FBI... YOU HEAR ME FBI... I NEVER FOUND THEM! Fuckers

It's not nice to make fun of people's weight, but in the case of Axl Rose, it's just too easy. When we've written of Fat Axl, or FAxl as I like to call him, previously people cried Photoshop! but these new photos from this past weekend prove no photoshopping in the world could look as bad as the real thing. Axl is old, and has put on some pounds.

Axl Rose showed up to a Golden Globes party this past Sunday and was sporting a peculiar accessory, a cane. Was it for fashion? Did he break his leg recently under the weight of his fat gut? Only Axl and his doctor know, but I wouldn't be surprised if his ankles gave way. One thing is for sure, this new FAxl seems jolly:

AxlRose-StillFat-2.jpg?resize=474%2C515

Here's video of the event where Axl is asked "what keeps you rocking out?" which is a terrible question, and his answer is hilarious…"A healthy lifestyle." Axl, we need to reevaluate your meaning of healthy, brother!

http://www.metalinjection.net/gossip/axl-rose-is-still-fat-going-around-town-holding-a-cane

So much fat.

Hahahaha!

I thought this was going to be about that book of drawings making fun of him.  There was a thread about it, but I forget the name.  

I didn't read the fine print, but I wonder if warchild was the one who filed the request.  She gets all sorts of youtube videos pulled.  

You just know somewhere out there Miser is flooding every single Facebook post and forum thread with pictures of Axl looking not horrendous post-2010 with detailed analysis of each of his chins.

Guest ZoSoRose

Sounds kinda like Uzi suicidal warchild antics to me.

I miss the days when WC was a psychobitch. Her new personas are just so boring

I got to the 3rd post and then I remembered why I deleted my fakebook account. People have strong opinions about everything. Mean little buggers.