Sign in to follow this  
Tom!

The Simpsons Thread

Watching old episodes of the Simpsons with my son is some of the best weekly father and son time.

This week's episode of Simpsons is truly unwatchable.  (Christmas episode in May no less, I despise those.)

In order of shit ass fucking episodes, they go like this:

-any Sideshow Bob episode after "Cape Feare"

-any episode revolving around Cletus or his repulsive kids

-any episode revolving around Marge

-any episode revolving around that loudmouth whining killjoy fucking obnoxious Lisa

and the worst?  And there's been at least 25 of them....

-any episode revolving around the FUCKING DOG.    God I hate Santa's Little Helper episodes.

One exception.....2 Dozen and 1 Greyhounds.    That one was pure gold, but had little to do directly with Santa's Little Helper.

I've sat through some shit ass dog episodes on Simpsons, but this one might just be the worst.   He's acting up and they take him to therapy......how many FUCKING TIMES HAVE THEY DONE THAT SINCE SEASON ONE????

Fuck that dog.   Wish it just got hit by Otto by the bus when he was having a flashback.

(You want a GOOD dog episode??   Jurassic Bark.....Futurama.

4 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Watching old episodes of the Simpsons with my son is some of the best weekly father and son time.

I am watching seaons 1-8 randomly with my gf. She loves it thank God. Mr. Burns is the star of the show for most of the episodes, he was just so well-written and goddamned funny.

I have watched these episodes dozens of times but I still laugh out loud most of the time. Yesterday I watched Homer the substitute (Smithers goes on vacation) and when he pretends do be Mr. Burns mother on the phone and calls him Mr. Burns, I fucking lost it.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:30 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

This week's episode of Simpsons is truly unwatchable.  (Christmas episode in May no less, I despise those.)

In order of shit ass fucking episodes, they go like this:

-any Sideshow Bob episode after "Cape Feare"

-any episode revolving around Cletus or his repulsive kids

-any episode revolving around Marge

-any episode revolving around that loudmouth whining killjoy fucking obnoxious Lisa

and the worst?  And there's been at least 25 of them....

-any episode revolving around the FUCKING DOG.    God I hate Santa's Little Helper episodes.

One exception.....2 Dozen and 1 Greyhounds.    That one was pure gold, but had little to do directly with Santa's Little Helper.

I've sat through some shit ass dog episodes on Simpsons, but this one might just be the worst.   He's acting up and they take him to therapy......how many FUCKING TIMES HAVE THEY DONE THAT SINCE SEASON ONE????

Fuck that dog.   Wish it just got hit by Otto by the bus when he was having a flashback.

(You want a GOOD dog episode??   Jurassic Bark.....Futurama.

I honestly thought this was the best episode of the season so far.