Town was majorly hampered with Arnold getting lynched.

I'd like for him to chime in with an explanation for his game because it still baffles me.

Was he trying to play as Wiggum or was that just how it turned out :lol:

We haven't learned from our mistakes and you weren't listening.

ITR is right. If the town lynches inactives in the beginning this allows the doctor and cop to make use of their roles.

There is a big chance that the doctor and cop won't be an inactive (in my opinion) because I am inclined to believe they bring out activity in a player.

With that said, my vote for you was because I thought you were mafia.

I am not very good at the game, and although I have played the game for years, I will not pretend to know what is the best strategy. I can only give my side.

How exactly did you think I was Mafia?

And while your inactivity did you no favours your bizarre vote for me was even worse. It made no sense and raised questions about your motivations.

And while your inactivity did you no favours your bizarre vote for me was even worse. It made no sense and raised questions about your motivations.

The game is over, and the mafia won. There is no need to debate this anymore.

Or do you want him to find specific posts and state his case? :lol:

I didn't read it as upset, but now I have my doubts. :(

It's good for every mafia game to be different. Some can be heavily story based, and some can just let the players go at it. I have my preference, but I don't mind playing in a game where the story and characters matter.

Lance, you did a great job, and you attacked this thing with a lot of enthusiasm. Mafia players can't ask for anything more than that. I'm sure you'll host another game, and I'm sure you'l tweak a few things, and I'm sure it'll be just as great. 

The game is over, and the mafia won. There is no need to debate this anymore.

Or do you want him to find specific posts and state his case? :lol:

Did you see the bullshit he posted below?

I'm seeing a theme of facekicker voting me off almost instantly every game. I know it is mafia and it is more than fair, but honestly I think it is personal. :shrugs:

No hard feelings but a pattern has been established.

He thinks I have some personal vendetta against him  :facepalm: This is despite the fact that the last game was my first game and as you well know ITR, we killed off Arnold the second time as a joke. The first time I was the third person to vote for him. I never led any charge against him. 

But no, he see's it as a "theme" of "voting me off almost every game."

How I could do that in almost every game given the last one was my first is beyond me. He says a pattern has been established but there are no hard feelings. 

Clearly his vote for me in this game was purely down to this nonsense paranoia that he has about me. 

Lance I thought you did a fine job. It was entertaining, well planned out and your regular updates were great. You clearly put a lot of time into it and it showed in terms of how the game played out. It was very close and could have gone either way right up until the end. 

The good thing about the Simpsons is that you could probably have several Simpson's themed games. I'd be glad to play another one anyway that's for sure. 

Mafia games tend to bring up strong emotions.

Buyer beware.

Yeah.  This game upped the hurt feelings quite a bit. I think it was Mafia overdose. Glad I sat it out. 

Lance, this was arguably my favourite game thus far. And that's not a knock on the other games, I just think you did an amazing job. I liked the time limits, I loved the story, the hints the fact I was Hank Scorpio...

I'm not sure if you're upset, there's about 10 pages I haven read, but don't fret, this was a really run game