Is this just more GUNNER bullshit? He's a total detriment to the game and then complains when we don't give him a chance. I obviously want to hear from everyone, but if this turns into the regular dickswing then GUNNER has nobody to blame but himself. However, lance's kneejerk reaction to PM him and make sure he's playing is something to remember.

Option #1: Bullshit GUNNER dickswing

Option #2: Bullshit mafia strategy

We have the rare low risk/high reward scenario.

Hi i'm the Ghost of Troy McClure.

Gunner has been told to make it clear he is playing.

if he has not in the next 3 hours than Mod Kill and plan B.

Time Starts Now

Honestly we all know GUNNER has never been the best asset. I would notion to vote him off before modkilling him.

If modkilling doesn't lead to the end of the day, then I'm afraid this is absolutely the best thing to do. I know from previous games that is up to the discretion of the mod, so I'll throw out this question to lance. If GUNNER is modkilled, does that signal the end of Day 1 or will we still have to decide upon someone to lynch today?

In an ideal world we lose nobody, but I'd rather lose GUNNER who may or may not be Mafia than lose another townie on top of it, as we'll be absolutely no closer to making any deductions on who is Mafia. As I keep saying though, I'd like to hear from everyone before making any decisions.

Watching Major Mayhem for activity. 

After seeing how the town allowed inactives to hang around for days on end, I'm not willing to do that. The town needs strong active players. Just because we lose a a few townies quick at the early part of the game, doesn't mean we have to lose.

The reason I single out MM is because I have played with everone else and activity hasn't been a problem.

Let's just put the dummy out of his misery and move forward with the game. 

We don't need the disruption, butthurt, and inchoherence slowing us down anymore,

Official Vote: Gunner

I didnt break any rule.

Having 2 votes even before I realize the game was started kind of puts me out, dont you think?

I didnt break any rule.

Having 2 votes even before I realize the game was started kind of puts me out, dont you think?

So you entered the thread and couldn't even deduce that the game had begun? How stupid are you?

I didnt break any rule.

You had one vote on you, and you said you were out. What do you expect us to do? And you knew magisme was throwing a vote down on you on Day One regardless, he said so himself. You act like a retard over and over, and then get upset when someone calls you out for being a retard. I don't understand what you want from this.

"You guys never give me a chance!"

Well when you continue to show up to dinner and take a steaming poo on the table, you can't really get mad at people for wanting you to leave. If you want to stay, maybe save your steamy poo.

Oh look, toys are out the pram. Why do you continue signing up and pulling the same shit? 

It makes no sense to lynch Gunner.

Mafia always find a dumb reason to do it.

Im too smart for them. Some of them just cant stand my top intuition.

Im used to that :)

inb4 mafia is facekicker mayhem and gunner  :max:

I do completely agree with the not rushing to judgement though. With that said, IF, and this is a significant IF, Day One does not end with the modkill (which will happen if GUNNER has thrown a shitfit and not playing now, but at least he's posting), then I do not want to wake up on Day Two to have minus three townies, and that's a distinct possiblity. In a game of this size there are likely either two mafia and an independent or three mafia, so losing three townies is an outrageous disadvantage before we really make any deductions. I know losing two isn't much better... but unless GUNNER decides to wise the fuck up, and grow up along with it, then he's going to be a target for most people, and assuming Moe is Town, that makes for a piss easy Day for Mafia. 

At the end of the day, this can all be saved and we can make an actual decision based on some of the posts, if he decides to not be a fuckin' moron. It's in his court.