533966.jpg?b64lines=aGkgaSdtIHRyb3kgTWND
we are gathered here to bring to justice those responsible for the brutal murders of the Simpson family last night and Krusty the Clown 2 days ago.

frame098.jpg

250px-HangingCouch.png

I know there is a lot of fear among the town folk's and that is why so few of you dare venture out of your homes to be here tonight.
But i know for a fact that the murders of the Simpson Family

and Krusty are here with us tonight and

they

arrrrrr.......Cough cough cough
**urp** ....***gluck****awk, gasp, gak  

Troy McClure has been poisoned and pronounced dead.

"A townie say's The Murders have struck again and they are among us"

Just at that very moment  the light's went out and when the power came back on the towns people  saw one of their own .

Dr.Hibbert laying face down in a pool of blood and knife in his back with what appeared to be a note attached to it.

One of townies removed the note from Dr.Hibbert bloody corpse.

Only four words were on the note.
No One Leaves Alive !

The shocked and horrified  townies after much deliberation decided that they would lynch some one from group everyday until the Murders end and the killers are brought to justice.

The Players

1.InThisRiver was Dr. Nick Riviera - Townie Doctor Mafia killed night 4.
2. Hans Moleman was Patty and Selma - Townies 2 vote power Mafia killed night 5.
3. Conor was Frank Grimes - Mafia Lynched Day 4.
4. Major Mayhem was Disco Stu - Townie Lynched Day 5.
5 .Magisme was Cletus Spuckler - Townie Mafia killed Night 2.
6. Arnold Layne was Chief Clancy Wiggum - Townie Cop Lynched day 2.
7. Gunner was Moe Szyslak  -Townie Suicide day one.
8. GnRLiars was Hank Scorpio Mafia.
João Bonham was Sideshow Bob Mafia.

10. Bacardimayne was Mayor Joe Quimby - Townie killed when Mafia out numbered town night 5.
11. FaceKicker was Gil Gunderson - Townie Lynched day 3.

Rules:

Simpler, abridged rules:

1. Stick to your assigned role, and read it carefully. If you have questions regarding your role send the game moderator a PM.

2. You may not quote PM's in the game thread. This includes manufacturing fake PM's.

3. Communication between players is limited to the game thread and during the day only. Your PM with your role information will inform you if you can talk to another player via PM. If you are unsure of what the day is please PM the game moderator.

4. Editing or deleting your posts is strictly prohibited.

5. Please bold your votes.
Example:
Official Vote: Conor
Unvote: Conor

6. Once the number of votes to lynch a player have been made, the player is lynched and Night begins. Posting in the game thread at Night is strictly prohibited. Posting includes, but is not limited to, thoughts on the lynch, bumping, omg!!! etc. This rule will be strictly enforced. If you post during the Night there will be penalties. No exceptions.

7. Players with Night roles are encouraged to send the moderator PM's ASAP. If they do not receive your PM in a timely manner, expect your power for that Night forfeited. There will be a warning when the time is taking too long.

8. Do not post after you are dead unless told otherwise.

9. The moderator is the only one to make official vote counts.

10. Please post. If something comes up where you will not be able to post please let the game moderator know.

11. For those unsure of how to play, please consult this guide:-

Now 72 hour day limits 24 hour night limit. No Talking about mafia outside mafia. MUST BE AN ACTIVE PLAYER !!!!!!!

Game on.

DAY ONE STARTS NOW.
Edited by lance

48 hour day limits 24 hour night limit

Something for everyone to note, that's a gamechanger.

Online: magisme, arnold layne, JeanGenie, GUNNER, Google, Yahoo, Facekicker, lance, Bing, Bobbo, HeAintHeavyHesMyAxl, EstrangedTWAT, João Bonham

In the thread: magisme, lance, João Bonham

FWIW

My early Day One thoughts on this game's players:

InThisRiver, Hans Moleman, Conor, Arnold Layne

^Crafty players, ones to watch out for. :max:

Major Mayhem, GnRLiars

^Noobs. Hopefully, they'll be active. :fingers-crossed:

Magisme, Bacardimayne, Facekicker

^Seasoned players. Let's see if they play any differently this game. :mellow:

Gunner

^My first official Vote, if he bends any rules. :ninja:

Why does Inthisriver and Major Mayhem have periods at the end of their names?

:max:

I assume it's just a typo, I do that all the time if I'm making lists or especially when I'm bullet pointing things, I'm never consistent. That said, good spot. Could be a lead if one of them turns up mafia, but I certainly wouldn't run with it.

After the debacle that was last game (sorry Conor), I am prepared to Vote off inactives in this game.

I am always reluctant to do that, but it's really disappointing to spend my lunch breaks playing Mafia instead of eating and having 2-3 players not even trying.

The Town almost always Votes to Lynch a Townie on Day One anyway.

I don't know much about The Simpsons, but Burns has to be mafia, right?

what :max:

I never watched it much, so I'm only familiar with the most well known characters. I had never heard of my character, for instance. 

Im out.

Have a nice game., everyone.

Is this you being funny retard, or actual retard?

João Bonham, on 04 May 2016 - 6:06 PM, said:

After the debacle that was last game (sorry Conor), I am prepared to Vote off inactives in this game.

:(

It is a disgrace that ZoSo and Haters made it that far though, and Val until she absolutely quit. I'm much more lenient with them as a moderator though because in that case modkilling three townies would've stacked the odds against an already struggling town, but as a player and townie myself, we're much better off going low risk low reward as I've always said, unless anyone really springs out and attracts justified suspicion. At the end of the day, we're not going to win with a couple of us left and a handful of inactives, it gifts the game to mafia, and after the easy walk they've had in the last two games, I'd rather not thanks.