John Bonham

AC/DC feat. Axl Rose Tour Thread

I thought of me too. :lol:

I thought about how badly I wanted to hear something, anything from him from 1994 to 2001. I thought about sitting in an arena in Philly listening to fucking Mix Master Mike do a two hour set while they figured out that Axl wasn't coming. I thought about how disappointed I was with his colossal piece of shit album. I thought about watching Hogan ears at Terminal 5 while Axl Mickeyed the shit out of every song. I thought about going to a bowling alley to watch him cut a set short because he couldn't be bothered not to eat a dozen tacos. And I thought about how absolutely shit he must be to make a fan who was willing to go through all of that throw up his hands and say, "I'm done."

Fuck him. Fat, shit Axl.

Edited by magisme

Haha, I fucking love Axl.

I feel so much better knowing that he's capable, than thinking he was washed up and afraid. 

I'm with you.  Axl lost the capability to cause me any butthurt in 2002. Now he can only impress me or make me laugh and he's succeeded at doing both with ACDC. 

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Edit: I had posted the same vid as Lance, so my bad.  

So I'm removing my redundant vid and replacing it with this.  They're talking about Brian and his hearing.

Edited by altered beast

I went to check out some AC/DC forums (to steal some shit for ours), and I noticed they are all completely locked-down to non-members.

As someone who owns an operates a

free,

non-profit,

:CoolFace:

fan-forum

with Zero advertising,

I find this interesting. :mellow:

I went to check out some AC/DC forums (to steak some shit for ours), and I noticed they are all completely locked-down to non-members.

As someone who owns an operates a

free,

non-profit,

:CoolFace:

fan-forum

with Zero advertising,

I find this interesting. :mellow:

The AC/DC forums are actually surprisingly excited by the news. Lots of people looking forward to these shows.

Yes but Axl is now an employee.  This is unprecedented.  Personally, I find it fascinating.  Especially given he's sounded indisputably off the charts excellent better than he has in years.  

So yeah, you can rag on dad rock all you want, but I will always follow what the current and ex members of gnr do.  This is by far the most interesting thing as far as side projects go in years.  Even if he's just filling in for a few shows, it'll be cool.  Maybe afterward, you'll have tons of 'disaster' videos, memes, and axl jokes to post.  Or maybe it will go well and Axl will have won over an important demographic.  

Hey I got my tickets for the boston gnr show so I get to see them but I dont think there is going to be new music and it looks like axl just want to make money and dissappear for good.

Yeah, I can see him joining full time. The line-up picture didn't make him seem as a guest or anything, I don't know. Some people at the AC/DC forums think these dates are probably going to serve as a test gig for Axl, and that if Angus and Cliff decide they can make big money off another couple of albums with him, they will.