Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Purgatory III: Purgatory - GAME OVER (MAFIA & INDY WIN)

PURGATORY III: PURGATORY

arnold layne - Luke Duke & Bo Duke

GUNNER - Abby Yates

João Bonham - Inspector Gadget

Hans Moleman

magisme - Conan The Barbarian

inthisriver

lance - Willy Wonka

Damn_Smooth

Facekicker - James Bond

GnRLiars - Dre Parker

Haters Gonna Hate

bacardimayne - Godzilla

Valentina - Douglas Quaid

ZoSo Rose

arnold layne - Superman

Conor - Reboot's Director

Welcome to the reboot of the Purgatory franchise, Purgatory III: Purgatory. See the first Purgatory game, and the second, for an idea of the game you have signed yourself up for. Now that you have your randomly assigned roles, it's time to begin playing. As always, here are a simple set of rules for the game, but I've also attached a quick Mafia Guide for players new to the game.

Rules:

Simpler, abridged rules:

1. Stick to your assigned role, and read it carefully. If you have questions regarding your role send the game moderator a PM.

2. You may not quote PM's in the game thread. This includes manufacturing fake PM's.

3. Communication between players is limited to the game thread and during the day only. Your PM with your role information will inform you if you can talk to another player via PM. If you are unsure of what the day is please PM the game moderator.

4. Editing or deleting your posts is strictly prohibited.

5. Please bold your votes.
Example:
Official Vote: Conor
Unvote: Conor

6. Once the number of votes to lynch a player have been made, the player is lynched and Night begins. Posting in the game thread at Night is strictly prohibited. Posting includes, but is not limited to, thoughts on the lynch, bumping, omg!!! etc. This rule will be strictly enforced. If you post during the Night there will be penalties. No exceptions.

7. Players with Night roles are encouraged to send the moderator PM's ASAP. If they do not receive your PM in a timely manner, expect your power for that Night forfeited. There will be a warning when the time is taking too long.

8. Do not post after you are dead unless told otherwise.

9. The moderator is the only one to make official vote counts.

10. Please post. If something comes up where you will not be able to post please let the game moderator know.

11. For those unsure of how to play, please consult this guide:-

http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

Game on.

ibpremiere-thumb-500x206-11062.jpg

The lights came up as the credits rolled, met with applause and cheers. The private screening of the new Purgatory reboot was a success. As the atmosphere in the small room was jubilant, the director took his place in front of the screen to thank the audience. His speech is interrupted by sudden darkness. Confusion spreads through the room, quickly followed by fear. Curious whispers transformed into panicked shouting. After what seemed like an eternity, a spotlight shone down in front of the screen. The director was dead. At least, he looked pretty fucking dead.

director-chair-visitng-prac.jpg

Conor was the Reboot's Director, HOST Aligned

Yeah no, he was totally dead. How extremely meta, to be the proprietor of the Purgatory reboot! Creativity that. Anyway, the remaining 14 people all looked around, completely bewildered as to what had just taken place in front of them. It was time to start asking questions. This was no freak accident.

RIP Conor <3

So how long until Gunner is the favorite for the day 1 vote?

Seriously.

Not long.

Will he play this game differently than the last two?

giphy.gif

I'm trying to not let any biases from last game affect how I play this game, but it might be impossible.

I already don't trust Valentina. She coasted to day 3 last time without even playing.

Zoso is new to mafia? Lance as well?

Now that I'm not aligned with Hans, she's a top suspect off the bat. She's very crafty.

What are the odds that Conor made Gunner mafia because most of us think Gunner will never be mafia?

Conor is an experient Mafia player. He would never make me mafia because he knows Im the first one to die wathever Im mafia or town. He would give a great advantage to Town by making me Mafia.

Find another dumb excuse to vote for me.

What are the odds that Conor made Gunner mafia because most of us think Gunner will never be mafia?

Conor is an experient Mafia player. He would never make me mafia because he knows Im the first one to die wathever Im mafia or town. He would give a great advantage to Town by making me Mafia.

You're kind of sensitive about me speculating. I haven't voted for anybody. Yet.

Now that you have your randomly assigned roles, it's time to begin playing. 

Conor already stated that roles were randomly assigned. So we can put that debate to rest.

Anyone could be mafia. It doesn't matter what happened in previous games.

Conor already stated that roles were randomly assigned. So we can put that debate to rest.

Thanks. I didn't notice that.

14 players: 3 mafia, 1/2 independents, someone with a power...?

If you have a power don't mention it (looking at the newbies and magisme).

Some good, pro-Town posts from Hans and GUNNER. :thumbsup:

14 players: 3 mafia, 1/2 independents, someone with a power...?

If you have a power don't mention it (looking at the newbies and magisme).

God damn it.  :facepalm:

Layne: What are your thoughts on crunchposting (posting while eating breakfast cereal)?

I approve.

That's good.

It seems like Pro-Twon behavior.

Shows dedication.

Same here. Tks.

Thanks. I didn't notice that.