Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

If you pay any attention to politics and don't have the attention span of a goldfish,it is literally impossible not to notice the blatant lying, hypocrisy and propaganda.

It comes from both parties, but in this election it is OVERWHELMINGLY coming from the Democrats and being pushed across not just the US media, but global media and all the major social media platforms.

This is how you manufacture consent. This is how you manipulate people into going to war. This is dangerous.

That's pretty much how it is in today's society.

In a nutshell, the republicans (or Trump) tell you what they believe in or what they want to do. Then u can agree or disagree. Or think it's awful.

But the Dems and Hillary - it's just flat out lying about everything. And the dimwits lap it up and don't care.

Just check out the political topic at the other forum. This is the response to any post questioning Hillary and her past actions. Or any question asking why she would be a good president.

"Ya, but what about when Bush did......" Or "ya, but Trump is a ....."

You never hear "well Hillary will be a great president because of these five reasons......"

The only way Dems show support of Hillary is by telling us how horrible Bush, Trump and republicans are.

These are the worst two final candidates we have ever had. The pathetic thing is if there was a person out there who wasn't politically motivated but who wasn't as arrogant and crazy as Trump, they would win this election in a landslide.

People are voting for trump because they are tired of corrupt POS like Hillary. Trump is a prick and he has a chance to beat her. Imagine a well respected and moderately centered successful business man in his place. Where is that guy?

Where is the candidate who truly wants to make America a better place and who isn't just motivated by power and money (like hillary and trump)?

America is in a sorry state. It used to be a country people looked to as an example for everyone else. Even if that was misplaced admiration, it was by and large the standard bearer against which everyone else was measured.

That's no longer the case. The rest of the world is pretty much appalled by the US these days.  

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA - Gordon Gekko

It is actually amazing that at no point someone from both the Dems and the GOP didn't actually take a moment to stand back and say

"Hold on a minute here, THAT is who they are nominating? We just need to select a straightforward sane candidate and this election is ours."

But no, they both persisted with the worst candidate imaginable. 

I just hope that whoever becomes President is faced with a congress held by the opposing party so they can block them from basically doing anything crazy for 4 years. 

This is how you manufacture consent. This is how you manipulate people into going to war. This is dangerous.

Absolutely.

The rest of the world is pretty much appalled by the US these days.  

Yeah and the fact we basically control the entire planet probably isn't making them feel any better either.

Can you imagine an actual dictator with the US miltary at their disposal? They'd make Hitler's blitzkrieg into Europe look like a Mayberry picnic.

I don't think there is any right or wrong in all this to be existential. People act in their own interests with no limit. No different than game theory in economics. If there is any inequity then eventually it will right itself out.

#CutforBlackLives

A disturbing photo has surfaced on Twitter of what appears to reflect a new trend among white liberals who are convinced that they owe something to black people to make up for the enslavement of their ancestors.

Apparently, those who cannot pay reparations have taken to mutilating themselves instead, as a self-inflicted punishment “for being white.”

Twitter user Loraine Velasquez posted a photo of the sickening damage she did to her upper thighs, along with the caption, “I deserve this for being white.”

Cm3xdNDVUAAegLS.jpg

http://thepatriotnation.net/2016/08/02/cut-for-black-lives/

s to reflect a new trend among white liberals 

I'm not sure that this is a trend among white liberals

Mental illness and borderline personality disorder is growing everywhere, though

PS: she is a latina, with mostly left wing views and http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/self-injuring-hurting

left wing college/uni students≠liberals

I'm not sure about the politics of the movie Police Academy.

On the one hand, the movie makes a point at the top of the film to note that the newly elected female mayor eliminated essentially all of the requirements for entrance to the academy.

This opens the door for a diverse group of misfits to become cops, which seems to be intended as obviously ridiculous.

On the other hand, they turn out to be good cops.

I don't know if it's a liberal or conservative movie.

I'm not sure about the politics of the movie Police Academy.

On the one hand, the movie makes a point at the top of the film to note that the newly elected female mayor eliminated essentially all of the requirements for entrance to the academy.

This opens the door for a diverse group of misfits to become cops, which seems to be intended as obviously ridiculous.

On the other hand, they turn out to be good cops.

I don't know if it's a liberal or conservative movie.

i'd say back in the day it was quite liberal

Nowadays it's just the norm, nothing out of the ordinary

After the first 2 (or 3) movies it went to the toilet, though

#CutforBlackLives

A disturbing photo has surfaced on Twitter of what appears to reflect a new trend among white liberals who are convinced that they owe something to black people to make up for the enslavement of their ancestors.

Apparently, those who cannot pay reparations have taken to mutilating themselves instead, as a self-inflicted punishment “for being white.”

Twitter user Loraine Velasquez posted a photo of the sickening damage she did to her upper thighs, along with the caption, “I deserve this for being white.”

Cm3xdNDVUAAegLS.jpg

http://thepatriotnation.net/2016/08/02/cut-for-black-lives/

Tree trunks 

One thing I have noticed is that these cunts strongly support the aggressive confrontation of Russia by US and NATO.

Why?

Social justice in Russia.

These dumb cunts would risk provocation of a hot war that could go nuclear rapidly all because Putin doesn't like homos.

Hopefully there will be enough time to put them on the front lines before it gets to that point. Putin can do everyone a massive favour

One thing I have noticed is that these cunts strongly support the aggressive confrontation of Russia by US and NATO.

Why?

Social justice in Russia.

These dumb cunts would risk provocation of a hot war that could go nuclear rapidly all because Putin doesn't like homos.

Hopefully there will be enough time to put them on the front lines before it gets to that point. Putin can do everyone a massive favour

I don't even think it's that, though. The overwhelming sense I get from these fucknuts is that no matter what they think, they were told to think that by someone they hold up as an authority, and whose word they take as gospel. Why do they want confrontation with Russia? Because their thought police overlords tell them it's good to want confrontation with Russia.

That's the scariest part of America right now. Much of the population would support a genocide if the right people told them it was a good idea.

Edited by magisme

And they'd pretend they were the reasonable ones. "Alright. Enough with the hyperbole, everyone. Let's have a calm discussion about whether we should genocide some people."

No, the real scariest thing, is that the "right people" are Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, etc.

Yeah and all those "right people" need to....

take-a-plastic-bag-challenge-to-cure-stu