Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So because they've already taken liberties away, it's okay for them to take more? I completely disagree.

it's not that tragic

that's all I'm saying

However they wouldn't be able to regulate the internet, so they can fuck themselves either way:lol:

4 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/07/24-legacy-canceled-fox/

why wont you SHITLORDS embrace DIVERSITY

next thing you know theyll bring back that FUCKING WHITE MALE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though the show sucked some girthy dick. Actually tried giving it a fair chance. Completely forfeited viewing by episode 5. Never mind that the star was not at all worthy of playing Black Bauer like they were clearly aiming for, he couldn't even remotely sell "twonkie" league bad assery at all. Period. 

And the brother kept saying "aight" every other line to the point that you go "wasn't breaking down the stereotypical barriers supposed to be at the tippy top of the libshit agenda this show was clearly drenched in?" Fuck, it wasn't just a let down, it was simply unbearable.

20 hours ago, MBrose said:

Well we had our terrorism laws extended. The police can wire/phone tap people more easily. It's meant for terrorists but now the police also use it in general or better abuse it. The Netherlands is said to carry out more phone taps than any other country in the world

So changing laws can effect everybody. Ofcourse you can say 'but I have nothing to hide', but it's a freedom thing. It can easily lead to more invasion of your privacy. 

Your last sentence is dead on and it is quite scary. The same logic was used by the Bush administration to justify the "Patriot act." Right now we have a FISA court here in the US that will rubber stamp pretty much any warrant that comes across their desk. In the last 25 years, nearly 19,000 warrants have been accepted by the courts and less than 50 have been rejected. After Bush and the Patriot act, the Attorney General can give the NSA and FBI the ok to start wire tapping and spying on a person without going to the court first, a court that has zero oversight. 

51 minutes ago, magisme said:

Antifa surprise attacks an old guy, still fails. 

That Aussie was throwing hands, ANTIFA pussies running away....

Will Buffalo Bill be seen in years to come as the actual hero of Silence of the Lambs, a sympathetic character? The victim of patriarchal prejudice propagated by a fucking white male (Lector, FBI) who simply wanted couldn't deal with the fact that society couldn't accept that he was truly a woman on the inside?

14 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

FB_IMG_1497055342955.jpg

Do these fags really feel some sense of accomplishment? Do they make their parents proud?

I really don't care if you are transgender. If you feel a woman or man inside and you want to change your gender, fine with me. I really don't care and you indeed shouldn't be discriminated against.

However 'stay away from competing as a born male in woman sports'!!! It's not fair and shouldn't be allowed. I said it before, the gender you are born with as a man, is the one you can use. And as a born female, but changed into a man, you can't enter as well. The used hormones are not allowed and gives you too much of an advantage. This truly annoys me.

As somebody who has coached youth sports for almost 30 years I can tell you that size and strength are one of the biggest factors in determining success.

And like it or not - boys are just bigger, stronger and faster than girls. Not 100% of the time, but 99% of the time. 

When I was a fresh/soph in high school on the JV team we use to scrimmage our girls varsity team. They were a top ten team in state. But we crushed them. Why? Because the typical 15 year old male athlete is stronger and faster than the typical 17 year old girl. 

Hell. The ten worst players in the NBA would beat the ten best WNBA players by 30-40 points a game. 

Transgendered teens should have to compete against the sex they were born with. 

25 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Transgendered teens should have to compete against the sex they were born with. 

A female who became a man, can't compete in woman sports as well. All the hormones used are actually forbidden in sports entirely. 

Exactly, a male doping on testosterone would be expressly forbidden from competition, but for some reason it's ok if you're trans. Though it raises the point of that high school girl in Texas who was transitioning to a boy by taking testosterone, and was made to compete as a girl, because we'll, she's a girl. She beat the shit out of every girl she wrestled because she's doped up on testosterone.

6 minutes ago, MBrose said:

A female who became a man, can't compete in woman sports as well. All the hormones used are actually forbidden in sports entirely. 

Then they need to come up with a new category for them to compete under amongst themselves.

Maybe there should be an age requirement before you are allowed to mutilate and change your sex. 

You can't drive a car until you are 16. Smoke until 18. Have a beer until 21. But we let a 14-year old take drugs and cut their cocks off?

I'm afraid that sports might be something you have to give up during school if you are going to under go these procedures. They give you an unfair advantage. 

So one sacrifice is that you lose your right to play sanctioned sports. You can always play intramurals though. 

If playing high school basketball or wrestling is important enough to you - then maybe you wait until graduation before starting the hormonal and physical changes. 

24 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Maybe there should be an age requirement before you are allowed to mutilate and change your sex. 

You can't drive a car until you are 16. Smoke until 18. Have a beer until 21. But we let a 14-year old take drugs and cut their cocks off?

I'm afraid that sports might be something you have to give up during school if you are going to under go these procedures. They give you an unfair advantage. 

So one sacrifice is that you lose your right to play sanctioned sports. You can always play intramurals though. 

If playing high school basketball or wrestling is important enough to you - then maybe you wait until graduation before starting the hormonal and physical changes. 

I remember reading one story about a male to female transition cage fighter. Beat the living shit out of a bunch of women to the point of hospitalisation. 

Am i the only one here who absolutely do not care about transgender people? Like, aside from them, this is a fucking non issue, a nuance even amongst on the human rights spectrum. They are probably the tinyest fraction of the population yet they are the loudest and actually made in on to the macropolitics with the tranny bathroom thing. I don't care one way or another, they could have it, they should do what they want (unless it's involved raping "ordinary" people) yes, they should be protected to some extent (i'm talking about therapy for the suicide cases, actual trans rape victims etc.) but generally, they can fuck right off! 

From sports, from politics, from our fucking life. Nobody cares. From what i understand, there were trans people for a few centuries. Why bring up and elevate this bullshit now? Why so many goddamn articles about them? Just fucking stop

This is what some motherfucker in an anti-white facebook group said:
"If you talk to a black person in America who's family has been here for a few generations, their parents probably dealt with segregation and Jim Crow laws (which still exist, but they're slightly less blatant now). They're grandparents we're probably either slaves or the children of slaves. 

Acknowledge that people of color do not have the same privileges and advantages that white people have. for example, your grandparents were probably PAID FOR THEIR FUCKING WORK. That allowed them to save money and pass it down."

Meanwhile, my grandfathers both were both blue collar guys who worked until retirement. My grandmother stopped working 3 years ago at the age of 85. They lived paycheck to paycheck. I've done ancestry work. My family never owned slaves. They were too broke to. 

I was also called a racist because I said I'm not guilty for the sins of the past. I was accused of playing the 'I voted for Obama card' when I said I voted for Obama in 2012, which is true. I was called a racist for not accepting that I - who is unemployed, having a hard time finding a job, and is on Medicaid - is privileged and I should "recognize" it. They refused to answer any questions as to what I should do about my privilege, and deflected to memes about being a "casual racist" and such.

These people are so insanely hateful, and self-hating (there was some white guy telling me to fuck off and burn a cross because I said I'm not guilty) it's not even funny.

As much as I hate Trump, I'm pledging here and now, I'm voting for him in 2020 if he's still in office. Fuck these people. Fuck them all. There's no common ground or reasoning to be found in dealing with them. And any Democrat elected will pander and cater to everything they want just like the President of Evergreen College.