Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Last night my girlfriend and I went out for ice cream at a very popular spot, which is usually very very crowded in the summer. Rain had driven everyone away except for a few people. We were the third group in line. So this couple at the front of the line are ordering there ice cream and one of the workers helps the man, while the second helps the woman.

Apparently, this did not sit well with the people behind the first ordering couple, who began to complain that the first couple was taking advantage of the situation by having two people serve them. They asked the first couple why they felt the need to have two people help them when others were waiting behind them, and the first couple said they were just doing as the servers had asked them. Which I feel is totally understandable- the first couple definitely didn't need to tell the servers, oh no, there are others behind them, please serve them instead. The second couple began calling the first couple selfish, and then ignorant of the situation, which the first couple did not appreciate it. It's fucking ice cream! Nobody is on line, you'll get yours five seconds later when the first order is finished. Chill out! The second couple went on and on insulting the first couple, all because on a slow night the teenagers working at the ice cream shop felt it would be faster to have two people help one group at a time instead of two.

People are so fucking self centered these days. This group went on such a rant over fucking ice cream, frankly embarrassing themselves. And it's not like this second couple were saints, had they been in the same situation I'm sure they would have done it in the same way. They accused the first couple of being selfish, when they were so self centered they felt they needed to be immediately served the first possible moment they could. Get off your high horse! I can't believe adults would embarrass themselves so much.

For the record, my orange and cream ice cream was delicious.

If that happened here the minute an insult was traded someone would have been punched in the mouth. Repeatedly.

Captain America isn't gay.

007 isn't black.

The Ghostbusters aren't women.

Just stop with this.

Make up a new character... Dildo-Man, or Woman-Man, or Wonder if it's a Woman-Woman, or something.

o-STEVEN-570.jpg

If i could give you a million likes for this post i would.

martin-scors-emgn-16.gif

Do you jerk off? How many times a week? Remember to keep the rhythm below the belt. Implosions are ugly.

Sadiq Khan: There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube

Adverts which put Londoners under pressure over body image are to be banned from the Tube and bus network.

Sadiq Khan announced that Transport for London would no longer run ads which could cause body confidence issues, particularly among young people. 

The Mayor, a father of two teenage daughters, warned the ads could “demean” women and encourage them to conform to unrealistic or unhealthy body shapes.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube-a3269951.html

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/15/black-female-video-game-heroes-e3-diversity-report-microsoft-bethesda-sony-ubisoft-ea

the guardian doing a "diversity" report.... a "minority report" if you will, based on this years E3 videogame expo. this isn't based on just presenters and all that, but actually based on the racial and gender makeup of video game characters.....i'am dead serious.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/15/black-female-video-game-heroes-e3-diversity-report-microsoft-bethesda-sony-ubisoft-ea

the guardian doing a "diversity" report.... a "minority report" if you will, based on this years E3 videogame expo. this isn't based on just presenters and all that, but actually based on the racial and gender makeup of video game characters.....i'am dead serious.

That racial profiling!!!

I think there will be a moral backlash

There is going to be a backlash to all this shit and its going to be massive. It's also going to be violent.

But something changed in the last few years.

I still don't know how or when our society was reduced to this. It kinda snuck up on me. I was a junkie for years so maybe that blinded me to most of it.

I want it explained to me why we are supposed to pretend to be outraged by things that don't actually warrant outrage but things that truly are an outrage we are supposed to accept blindly and consider it peaches and cream.

Our society is upside down.

Hell, I'm still coming to terms with how the world was supposed to worship the Kardashians and people just started doing it. These people even admit they have no talent and do nothing yet the worshiping continues. I have seen news sites that actually have a category for the Kardashians. Unreal. You literally cant avoid these people even if you try.

apparently caitlyn jenner wants to become bruce jenner again. i guess he/she is no longer trans but "gender fluid"

That whole thing was nothing but a publicity stunt. Shame on the world for falling for it. Instead of starting a backlash to all this Kardashian shit(which it should have), it just got the world even more obsessed with them.

Not to defend him or anything because it disgusts me as much as the next guy, but he did say he would endorse her from the very beginning if he lost.  What other politicians keep their word? At least he ditched the Democratic Party when he was done. 

Still fun to discuss. Nowhere outside of politics do you get this amount of sheer stupidity for free. Except maybe MyGNR, but this stupidity is much more entertaining.  :shrugs:

There is a funny video out now that shows Obama's wife bashing Hillary during the last election. Saying that if she can't even control her own home then how can we trust her to run the country.

The second video is her endorsing Hillary last week. Not just endorsing her, but saying how she is overqualified to be the president.

Lol, and it's funny the Dems don't care about Bill and Hillary literally stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of items from the white house when they had to move out. Charges were almost filed and they had to return it all.

If you pay any attention to politics and don't have the attention span of a goldfish,it is literally impossible not to notice the blatant lying, hypocrisy and propaganda.

It comes from both parties, but in this election it is OVERWHELMINGLY coming from the Democrats and being pushed across not just the US media, but global media and all the major social media platforms.

This is how you manufacture consent. This is how you manipulate people into going to war. This is dangerous.