Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

One more thing about the trans bathroom thing and I promise to stfu forever :lol:, but I can't even believe how asinine the comparison to black and white segregation is.

One group was being kept out based on a statement of fact that they had to embrace (and they were at least bona fide male and female). The other group is being kept out based on a statement of feelings and beliefs that they're choosing to embrace. Apples and oranges. Fuck off.

This tranny distraction is the dumbest they've come up with yet. I can't believe you're letting yourself get sucked into it. You do know there are tranny females that look exactly like men, right? You know they've been pissing and shitting in the same bathrooms as you your whole life, right? You know they're attracted to females, right?  Do you really want them forced to use the same bathroom as your sister, daughter, or wife? There are so many more important things to pay attention to. This one is shit.  Fat,  shit. 

Maybe because it's been magnified to the point that there's no way you can avoid reading about it, and it's boggling my fucking mind :lol:. I get where you're coming from though. And I do kinda hate myself for not having better self control and reacting to it like I am. I just never believed in the concept of transgender people to begin with like I said in earlier posts. But I can at least accept them into society, to an extent, because I do feel the genuine ones pose no danger, especially with the bathroom hooplah. But I just also hate how it opens the door for abuse like I, again, described in earlier posts. It's really the broad, anything goes social norm that's being established that really puts the bad taste in my mouth. Feeding into the delusions of the few with little pay off (all things considered) and putting the greater population of women and little girls in dangerous and vulnerable shit positions as a result. And then them having the audacity to compare this to real historical segregation is even more shit.

I much rather have the girls in my life take their chances with the less than likely odds of encountering a male like woman that represents 0.3% of the population than them taking their chances with the much more likely odds of encountering sick fucks with shit intentions should this essentially "anything goes based solely on feels" policy becomes the status quo.

Anyways, shit drunk posting over :facepalm:. As always I appreciate the verbal ass kicking when I need it Smooths :lol:

Captain America isn't gay.

007 isn't black.

The Ghostbusters aren't women.

Just stop with this.

Make up a new character... Dildo-Man, or Woman-Man, or Wonder if it's a Woman-Woman, or something.

o-STEVEN-570.jpg

Captain America isn't gay.

007 isn't black.

The Ghostbusters aren't women.

Just stop with this.

Make up a new character... Dildo-Man, or Woman-Man, or Wonder if it's a Woman-Woman, or something.

o-STEVEN-570.jpg

If i could give you a million likes for this post i would.

martin-scors-emgn-16.gif

"Humans are over-populated, Silver-back gorillas are endangered" :facepalm:

Ha! No shit, this is exactly the first thing I thought when all this shit happened. The kid = Darwinism, The Gorilla = Endangered (except when we decide it's not)

Fox apologizes for 'X-Men: Apocalypse' ads showing Jennifer Lawrence being strangled

160603174513-jennifer-lawrence-strangeld

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/entertainment/x-men-apocalypse-jennifer-lawrence-strangled-fox-apologizes/index.html

Your fucking kidding me .

Did fox not see her Fappening stuff she probably left a puddle below her while she was filming this scene .